Happy Thursday

Thursday, June 01, 2006

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




Birthday Shout Out

I would like to send a very special birthday shout out to one of my very good friends, Mz. Dee. She and I have been friends since we were in high school. Dee I hope that you truly enjoy your special day. You deserve it and many, many more to you homey!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




Office Travel

Im going on another trip for work this week. Im going to Orlando once again for a Youth Summit. We will be leaving (driving this time) Friday morning and retuning Saturday night. I will be racking up so much OT working on the weekend like that because we also get paid for all of the travel time. This one is to educate youth and the mentors about the importance of healthy nutrition and physical activity. I have to go to coordinate the evaluation of the conference and to do some direct observation of the activities.

Believe it or not, I another trip next week to! This one is a Wellness Institute in St. Pete. When I get back, I be in the office for a week and then I travel to a CDC conference in Atlanta for a WHOLE WEEK. They are trying to wear me the fuck out on this job.

I like traveling, but not back to back like this. Spread it out some! I will have taken 4 trips in the course of 5 weeks. Thats a lot of damn traveling. When am I suppose to catch up on my internet time?

~~SIGH~~



Yes or No Meme

Yesterday I did a post called the Yes or No Meme. The object of the meme was to answer a series of random questions by only answering yes or no. You are only allowed to elaborate if someone asks you about a question(s).

So Nikki asked me to explain them all, but I will have to save that for another post. I was also asked by T. Cas to specifically elaborate on # 40, 78 and 83, so here it go.


40. Pole danced? yes --On a few different occasions when I have gone out to the club I will engaged in a little pole dancing. The most infamous pole dancing episode happened on my birthday. I had one too many drinks and that song Im in love with a stripper by T-Pain came on. The next thing I knew I was on one of the poles (not on the dance floor, but off to the side). I was just dancing and slow winding all on the pole. I was cold that night so I had one of the mini sweaters, so I started taking that off acting like I was doing a strip tease. Before I knew it, I had an audience and I even got me a couple of dollars to, LOL.

78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? yes --LMAO, why did you have to go and ask me about this one T. Cas ! Dammit (((SIGH))) well, I was not exactly trying to eat something but I did almost choke. It just so happens that I was in the process of giving my boo a little oral pleasure. I was laying on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed, he was standing up and leaning over me. I doing my thang and I choked/gagged or whateva you wanna call it okay. I dont remember the details at this particular moment. Are you satisfied? Gosh, I cannot believe that Im even posting this, but fu*ck it! Plz dont expect this to happen again (smile).

83. Felt like killing someone? yes --Several years back I had been dating a guy for years. Things started getting a little rocky between us. We weren't having sex as much, seeign each other as much, arguing all the damn time -- all of the classic signs of cheating. I realized that something had to be going with him and someone else. Sure enough in the middle of a very heated argument, he admits to me that he had been cheating and that the chick was pregnant. At that very moment rage consumed me and felt like if we were standing on a cliff at that very moment I would have pushed his ass off! I literally could have and would have killed that muthafucka if I thought I could get away with it. Luckily for me, my rational mind was still in tack and I didnt do it. For me it wasnt just the fact that the bitch cheated, it was how he constantly lied to my face over and over every time I asked him if something was going on. I felt like the only reason that he told me is because he knew he would not be able to hide the fact that he had a child so he had no choice. If that chick would have been willing to have an abortion, I know that bastard would have never told me.

Scroll down to see the rest of the Yes or No meme or you can click here!




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics






This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:35 AM, |

20 Comments:

Care bears! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOL

Any female who performs and tells you they never gagged on one is a LYING!!!!!
Whatz good LadyNay? Yeah, I figured as much, that's why I was just like f*ck it when I told that little tale.

The blog is a VERY BAD INFLUENCE on me. Its got me telling too much of my biz!

Dammit man! LOL

Good a good one hun. Going into work late again this morning, hehehe.
I'm just shocked at your answer to number 78. (Shaking my head.) It just offends my sweet & innocent ears and shatters the wholesome image I had of you, LOL. Ok, not really. I saw that answer coming (no pun intended) a mile away.
Thanks for answering honestly... I did my joint and its ready for you when you get a chance.
heyyy...u look like u lost weight!!

yippie
  At 6/01/2006 1:41 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I always wanted a job that required me to travel.

Why did I figured out yesterday you was talking about oral on #78. You not doing it right until you gagged! LOL
@ Freaky D I’m sorry to have shattered your pure and innocent image of me. I really am innocent you know. That was only one little measley episode :-)

@ T. Cas You're welcome. I fought with making up something else, but I decided to just go ahead and tell the truth even though I really did not want to post that, LOL.

@ Diamonds yes girl, I'm trying! It's hard though.

@ Southern Gal How did you figure that out. I think T. Cas knew to thats why he asked ;-) LMAO @ you talking about not doing it right you gag.
I can conclude from your answers to the meme, the you, the Ecstatic Doc, are beautifully human...

Be safe while traveling, Ma!
LOL, thanks my Lady! I hope all is well with you.
lmao@the choking incident. okay, that has happened to every female who has ever uh...put their mouths on uh...that. i could totally relate to that one.

i can just imagine you doing the pole dance. no doubt you collected enough money to pay your car note that month. next time you feel inclined to do that, come to the atl, cuz i got a car note and an electric bill that need to be paid.
Are you attending the Summer Eval Institute here in Atlanta? If so I'll be there. *blah* What kinda work you do?
Dang I leave for a second and you got a new page..I'm def feeling that pic at the top...I love a black man's back I don't know what it is about it em em em..aight back to the post LOL...be careful, have fun, don't work too hard now I'm off to read the meme...
I can relate to the choking incident...It was a little while back and I was going to try something new. I d*** near killed myself. But it was kind of funny later.
I swear I wasnt trying to solicit that answer. LOL But I'm glad you put it out there.
I think the question asked if you choked on something you're NOT supposed to eat.

KZ
You killing me with that blog back ground ma!!!!! I always love reading your posts...:)
you blog is always so sexy....
but I hate the banner

:)
@ Nikki – Yes, it is funny I have to admit.

@ Stilt - I am an Evaluator for our Bureau of Chronic Dz Prevention. I primarily do program evaluation, survey development, and program planning for Heart Dz and Stroke, Obesity, and Diabetes Prevention programs. No I will not be at the Summer Evaluation Institute, but I will be at a CDC Evaluation and Program Management Conference that following week. I was originally supposed to be going to both, but that's just too many damn trips! Gosh - thankfully my boss is going in my place.

@ Honey –LOL, yeah I finally got around to changing my template. Hope you like the meme ;-)

@ LuvinMe – That is pretty funny, LOL. I know about that trying something new stuff. It doesn’t always work out quite how we want to does it?

@ T. Cas - LOL, I thought that you knew since everyone else seems to.

@ KZ – I would love for you to elaborate on that comment a little further ;-)

@ DiDi – Thanks girlie!

@ F Tuck – Why? What is that you don’t like exactly? Send me an email and let me know, but no worries. I’ll be changing that pic from time to time. How about a pic of me there ;-)
Colorful, as usual.
Sup. Sup.
why dont i like it?

there is too much half naked man there. A man like me doesnt need to see that! But I suppose I am in the minority in not wanting to look at that! LOL