It Feels Like A Monday

Monday, May 29, 2006

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics





I finally got around to publishing my new template. There are still some kinks to work out like that fact that the words get fugged up whenever I use apostrophes or dashes because it puts the HTML code for them. WTF is up with that shyt. I was so sick of working on it I was just like fug it! So here it is. If anyone knows how to resolve that issue with my template, plz let me know!

So tell me, how was your Memorial weekend? I hope that it was all good for everyone. I know that a few of you had birthdays this past weekend, so VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to each of you and a special birthday shout out goes out to Organized Noise who celebrated his birthday on Sunday!

My weekend was fair to good. Let me tell you a little about the not so pleasant high light of my weekend.

On Saturday my sisters Goddaughter came over to spend the weekend with us. Well when she got there she was not feeling very good. So she took a nap and when she got up I told her to come to me. She was sitting on my lap while I was talking to her mother and my sister. The next thing I knew she started whining about her stomach hurting and just tried to rub her tummy and comfort her the best I could. The next thing I knew, she was throwing up all over me. I was cringing and screaming (not that loud, but you know what I mean).

I told my sister to bring the garbage outta the kitchen for her and to bring some towels. It was one of the most disgusting things that I have ever had happen to me and is one of the main reasons that I am not ready for kids!

I stripped outta those disgusting clothes and jumped immediately in to the shower. When I got out of the shower I realized that someone had started washing clothes. I asked what they were washing and they told me that they were washing all of the soiled clothes and the cover for the sofa cushion. This was a very good and thoughtful idea aside from the fact that my Razr cell phone (that I have no insurance on) was in my pocket. I asked if they just so happened to take my cell phone out of my pocket. Everyone just got quiet and looked at each other. I knew that that meant no. So my damn cell was still in my pocket, which was now in the washing machine.




I could have cried! Loosing my celly is like loosing my purse or my wallet. I have to have it. It is a mandatory daily essential. Not to mention, I travel too much on my job. I need my phone to keep in touch with everyone while I am away.

At any rate, her mom was very sweet about it because she agreed to buy me a new phone, so Im crunk about that. The only problem is that I no longer have anyones phone number that I didnt know by heart. That really sux!

To get me by until my girl gets paid and gets my new phone, luckily one of my sisters let me borrow her old celly to get me by.

Once I got pass that little fiasco, it was time for a strong alcoholic beverage to calm nerves. I mixed up my very own delicious Ecstasy concoction for my sisters and a couple of friends of mine Saturday and Sunday. Yes I said Saturday and Sunday. I needed the shit on both dayz. As you can see by the pic, I mixed the concoction ghetto style in to the coconut rum bottle instead of using a pitcher, LOL. The shit was delish along with some strawberry shortcake. We just chilled, ate, drank, watched DVDs, and tripped the fuck out. It was fabulous!





Monday morning rolls around and Im saying good bye to my sisters about 7am. I had thoughts in my head that I was going to just relax all day and take it easy. After they leave, I head back toward the bed and then my stomach starts acting a fool. The next thing I know the rumbling my stomach was doing turned in to me being full fledge sick, like I had food poisoning or some shit! The only thing I could think of is that maybe when my sisters Goddaughter was sick she had a virus and now I have.

Thankfully about 5pm or so, I started to feel a little better. I got up and fixed me something to eat. I didnt get sick anymore after I ate so I guess Im okay, I think. Time will tell.

Needless to say there was absolutely no BBQ, alcohol, sex, or fun of any kind for me on Memorial day ~Sigh~

Im saddest about the no sex part ;-(



What was the high light of your weekend? Was it good or bad?




Now I know that most of you have seen these new pics of Janet floating around. Why cant I be fortunate enough to drop the kinda weight she has in 4 months? Why cant I just be rich so that I could pay trainer and chefs enough to whip my ass into shape? The shit is just sickening to me. Grrrrr!


http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:02 PM, |

16 Comments:

Dee - Trust me, I was sick to when I saw Janet. Its just to damn unbelievable. I she's got fucking ripped abs! I was thinking the samne things you are thinking, LOL.

As for my celly, I will be the first to admit that it has me to spoiled. I almost ashamed to say that I don't even know my sister's numbers by heart and I talked to them just about everyday, LOL. I'm ill about that having my nice lil phone tossed in to the washing machince ;-(
Two words: Liposuction Machine.

KZ
Awww shucks! I like the new template! Sucks that you got sprewed on and got the rumblys. My favorite Cruzan is the pinapple...mixed with some coke that almost like a slushy..ooooooooooooh wee that's good!

Even tho' some messed up stuff happened it all seems to have worked out!

I won't talk about Janet's 40 year old body! Stank! LOL
You might be able to salvage your numbers from your cell phone bill if you got the expanded bill that tells you what numbers you called. I'm tripping on the ghetto liquor concoction. I did kind of the same thing, except I poured the drink into a pepsi can.
Congratulations on your first Roman shower, LOL! I had to resort to using IE to view your new template. How many times did you change it this weekend?
I have a kid, and still I can't stand the thought of someone throwing up on me. It makes me sick too! I'm glad you are feeling better though...

I know you were ticked about your cell phone!
Oh, I can't believe that Janet lost 40 pounds. I never saw a "before" pic, though. I need to loose a bit of weight. Perhaps I will use Janet as motivation.
i saw that shit... i weigh 180 now... i will look like that in 4 months year right!!
i knew what was coming as soon as you said her stomach was upset. i'm sorry that happened to you. just the thought of it happening to me makes me ill.
i too would be lost w/o my cell phone. i think i know about 2 #s by heart.
nice template...
that phone fiasco pains me so. i'm glad you'er gonna have it replaced (and not at your expense!)

janet makes me SICK...SICK, DAMNIT.

no sex, huh? don't fret. there's always 'independence day sex'.
  At 5/30/2006 3:11 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
You may still be able to get your phone numbers out of your phone. Go to your service provider store and ask if they have an used extra battery for your phone. My phone was dropped in some water and I just went to Sprint. They had a used phone same as mine. They just put in the battery and my phone was working again.
I feel ya pain.... I might've flipped the hell out 'bout my cellphone, cuz my memory is shot to hell!

Someone didn't follow the "momma rule": ALWAYS CHECK POCKETS before washing clothes"

Anywho glad to hear you had a nice weekend outside of the phone incident. I'm trippin' of your concoction, and unless I want some BONES removed or $50,000 just miraculously fell in my lap, I can't see having a body like Janet's in 4 months.*flippin 120 lbs*

Sad part? I run 4 days out of the week!
Hey now, new template!! You nasty, Nic. :)

Glad you had a great holiday weekend. Roll by my spot to see what I was up to. :)

Sorry about your cellie, that's the PITS!!! I had to get a phone (Treo) so I could back up my number on a pc. Less stress in my life...

Janet's had major work. don't get it twisted...
Oh no, Ecstatic Doc, the kid threw up on you... and the loss of the phone... geez. What a memorable Memorial Day.

Mine was quiet. Went and hung out with the fam, but mostly relaxed.

Now bring on the 4th of July!
  At 6/03/2006 8:01 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm lovin the new template -- just go on an do the dayum thang (smile).

Your entries continue to be the high spot of my week!
I know I'm late, but as you can imagine, I've been busy. Thanks for the birthday shout out.