Happy Fuckin Monday!

Sunday, June 04, 2006



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics




How was your weekend? Whatever you did, I hope it was all good!

I was longing for a slow peaceful weekend myself, but my weekend was VERY far from it. I spent my Friday and Saturday at a Youth Summit in Orlando. The Summits goal was to promote healthy nutrition and physical activity in youth from all over Florida, hence the pictures of the Got Milk display promoting milk and the Coca Cola display for physical activity. I tried to post more pics, but blogger is acting shady as usual and I have no time for that bullshit!




Overall, the Summit turned out great but it wore me the fuck out! It was both fun and tiring at the same time. I am still so damn tired. I worked from 7:30am in to 10:30pm Friday and from 7:30am in to 9:30pm on Saturday (this includes travel to and from Orlando)! Needless to say I was exhausted when I got home Saturday.

I slept all day on Sunday! I pretty much lounged around in the bed all day even when I was awake with the exception of washing a few cloths and going to get something to eat (something that I absolutely did not need by the way). I felt so lazy, but to be honest I really dont care.

I never realize hoe much work it takes to put on a conference, especially one for kids. There were about 220 kids there along with about 50-70 parents, mentors, and chaperones. That was a lot of work trying to keep everything in order, passing out pre and post test and evaluations, passing out T-Shirts, answering questions, making sure people had everything they needed. Walking from table to table passing out materials and then participating in physical activity breaks between the presentations. Gosh, they wore my ass out!

We had a choreographer conduct the physical activity breaks. He has worked with a lot of stars to like Britney Spears, Ushers, Madonna, etc. He taught us parts of a routine throughout the day and then at the end of the day, we put it all together. It was a lot of fun for both the kids and the adults, including me, LOL. He was a little cutie to, very cute.

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:00 PM, |

0 Comments: