Six weird things about me - TAGGED!!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

glitter graphics


Mini Update Posted @ 12:07am 4-21-06

I didn't have an opportunity to post anything for Friday, but I did want to tell every one to have a GREAT weekend!

My sister Ree is coming in town today (the one that just recently moved from here). I am so excited to see her. She should be here by the time I get off from work. We don't have anything in particular planned but I'm destined for fun anytime my sisters are around.

Anyhoo, yall be good and take care ~Nic~

Don't forget to check out: www.healtheblog.blogspot.com

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~




glitter graphics




Well, yesterday I discovered that I had been tagged by that Parlayer from Satan’s Anus, Zed Munkee to tell yall some of my business.

So, Imma make it do what it do and reveal six quirky things about myself to the entire blogoshere that are not things that the average person would necessarily know. But not only am I gonna do the 6 things, I will give bonuses as well. I also wanna put it out there that this is not as easy as it looks (DAMN). But once I got going it was alright I guess {smacking my teeth}.


And here it go:

Pillows: I have this 'thing' for pillow. I have a total six pillows on my bed and I sleep with all of them. I have to have a cool pillow to lay my head on, so I switch the one that I’m laying on frequently throughout the night. Another one of my pillow quirks is that I have to have a put a pillow between my knees when I’m trying to sleep at night. Its like the pillow balances out my hips or something. I don’t know, I just like it cause its very comfortable.

Emotions: I am a very sensitive and emotional person and because of this I tend to have my feelings hurt very easily. More often than not, I don’t tell the person that they have hurt my feelings. I usually just keep it to myself, except if it’s a person that I am dating. I will tell that little so and so what’s in my mind! The other extreme of my emotions is that I can have a very quick temper. I’ve been describe a firecracker in the way and yes I will cuss a muthafucka out in a heart beat when I pissed! Please note: that being pissed and having my feelings hurt are 2 entirely different things.

Shorty the Pimp: I’ve never considered myself to be short at 5’2, although some people have told me I am. Well a few days ago, I finally had to admit it, because a friend of mine was over my house and teased me because I could not reach the cord on my ceiling fan without stepping on my tip roes.


News: I subscribe to the daily news paper but I rarely read it. I have no clue why I waste the money but I always do. I may actually read the local section if I take it to work with me. But if I don’t, forget it! Another one of my news habits is that I send out health related news information to all of my friends everyday. The title of the email is always: "Heatlh News U Can Use: Keeping U in the Know". Its my little way of providing them all with VALUABLE health information. Let me know if you wanted be added to my distribution list (smile).


Sexual Stuff: I do not like the “female superior”, “cowgirl”, “riding” or whatever the hell you wanna call it sexual position. Don’t ask me why I just don’t. Maybe its because I don’t know what I’m doing. Well no, that can’t be it because on the special occasions that I have done it, lets just say I have been told that I did a wonderful job and leave it at that. Most of the women I know say it is their favorite, but not me. I’m told by some that they can have an orgasm quicker or easier that way, but my current record for back to back orgasms is 7, so I think I’m doing just fine in that category. I'm also a very passionate and attentive lover. I love giving pleasure just as much as I receive it.


Bonus Info:

Candles: I love scented oils, candles, and incents. If a person wants to give me a gift they can never go wrong with one of those. I tend to buy candles even when I have entire closet shelf or two full of them already.

Comforters: I buy at least one comforter set for my bed every year. Sometimes I even get 2. Well every comforter set I have bought up till this year has be some shade of blue (mi color favorito). This year I finally broke out of my normal routine and bought a cream and gold set. Now I need to redecorate my bedroom with new curtains and other décor to embrace my new color scheme. How is that for progress and change?

Anyhoo, have a magical day!





This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"



 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:13 PM, |

36 Comments:

See? I'on feel so bad now. I'm only 5'4" and people clown me just because I dayum near need a running start to get into my truck. I got a scented candle fetish too. I think that made up for at least $30 of my grocery bill the other day.

What's so whacked out 'boutchu? You seem pretty normal to me.... just ain't tryin' ta eeeva get on your bad side.
Wow...7...back to back. D***!
I sleep with a bunch of pillows too!

I LOL'ed at the ceiling fan thing!

I am surprized you were able to count the back to back O's! I can't even count to zero when I am in that special place! ROFL
Hey lady - I'll get around to doing this one, I listed all my weiredness in my 100 things about me, but I'll pull some - however, I don't like 'riding' either. I never saw what the big deal was in terms of from a female perspecive. If you dealing with Mandingo's - it's hitting no matter what position! LOL LOL
Where do you find those graphics? The sex stuff is very interesting.
damz gurl u got a lot in mind huh lolx u alwayz nou wat to say! n u r great at it too! maybe u shouldve added dat too!!
You sound normal to me, Doc!!

And I too am a sucker for good candles!!

Good post:)
Sound good to me, well all but the ridin' I am one who enjoys it. I don't think 5'2 is short, I am not 5'2 and I'm not short. Lol.

This was good, I am going to do and new here and it might let folks in on me.
  At 4/20/2006 12:25 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I like scented candles too. I usually have to get the air freshner to match the candles. My favorite...Apple Cinnamon.

I'm a rider! I love it
I am 5'2" too, and I have never felt short.

I have never been much of a rider. But I have never experienced 7 Os at one "session."
Girl I have to sleep with a bunch of pillows too. I have exactly 6 as well! And I love scented candles as well. I like floral scents. The ones that smell like food make me hungry..lol
Candles, pillows, and comforter sets are my absolute fav things now that I am on my own.

Everytime I go into a store I go straight to the candles, and then to the linens and things!! LOL!

I am 5'2 myself and everyone BUT me thinks it's short!!

Please tell me what you did to experience 7 big ones in one sitting?!?!?! Inquiring minds want to know!! *smile*

~Smooches~
Nice list...
I liked the pillow between my legs too, when I was pregnant. Now it just fulfils my lonely nights...*lol*
BajanQueen - I will let you know how I got the 7 big O's in one sitting, but I'm gonna save that for another post, LOL. It was most definitely mind blowing tho'!
being short means you have access to more men. i'm 5'6 and can't date the cute short guys cuz they have a problem with my height (even if i'm not taller than them!)

have a wonderful weekend, nic!
why can't we just all do it missionary??? changing positions is just way too overrated. lol
Have a great weekend!!!
I THOUGHT I HAD A PILLOW FETISH ALL BY MYSELF...LOOKS LIKE I DON'T:)
I'm six feet tall, six four in heels.

The guys that are six feet and under have this creepy fascination with me.

The guys that are like six four, they just look. I'm like 'the hell?'

But I don't mind being tall, maybe that's just too much bigness for them or something and they want a shorty.

By the way, you are a hot mess with the female superior position. Girl, whatever works with and for you. I've actually read somewhere the best position for both males and females, but I can't explain it quite it might sound like something from the game of twister!
@ P - LOL, the lil dudes have a crery fascination with huh? Hahahaha, I can't help but laugh.

Wow, 6'4 w/heels!
i'm 5'3" and I love it!!!!
*clapping*
so what i need a stool to reach just about anything..lol

fun post mama
So Nic, I guess it's safe to say that you look up to everyone you date, huh? Yeah, I know bad short joke but I couldn't resist it.
Hope you have a great time this weekend!!!

~Deb
In orgasms (bussin' nuts) I got you by ONE in my record session!

Nice post! I knew it would be.

KZ
@ Diamonds..-Yes, I need a stool around here to for some things, LOL. I can't even believe that I even admitted that!

@ Freaky D - Ha, ha, ha, very funny! LOL. Of course you know that the answer yes! For some reason, I like tall men and they seem to like me. I think they like that I only come up to their chest, LOL.

@ Dr. Deb - You have a great weekend to!

@ Zed - Damn!!!! Wow, that is amazing. That must have been one hell of a session. You should do a post about that one day! If you already have, please let me know so that I can check it out, LOL.
I refuse to admit that I'm short too Nic. I'm 5'3 and I don't like short men...LOL.
7?? jealous is not the word!!

hope you had a good weekend!
Well, I used to have a whole lot of pillows, but then I discovered the five foot(body)pillow. I can rest my knee, my right arm and my chin on it! I even found micro-fiber pillow cases for him...his name is "Luke" and we are in love...even though I occasionally yell out a different name when I am sleeping with him, LOL

I dont like to be on top either...unless I am straddling my guy sitting on a couch...then its Cowboy Up!!!
;-P
Sup "shorty wop" how can you ever deny, you title crowned "shorty"
membership has it priviledges.
Peace
Bk B
Niki - Imma have to get me one of those pillows. I've seen them before but I don't know why I never thought about getting one for myself!

Its definitely on my list now tho!
I always wanted more height but at 5'3, I just accepted it. My daughter is 5'0. She must have heels. I can't reach anything. Imagine when my husband showed up with several stepping stools for me...
I love that you let us in on so many things about you
Hey Nic, I'm 5'2" too!! And walk around like I'm 6 feet tall. :)

great post.
Hey SupaSis,

Me too! LOL, my lil frienny friend is always teasing me and calling me short, but being that he is 6'3 I guess I am short in comparison. He knows that he like it though ;-)
ooh! I'm with ya! I HAAAAAAAATE that cowgirl/riding position too. It just does NOT feel like I am ever doin it right! LOL (hell maybe I ain't!!) LOL
Thanks Ed Lover!

I don't get a kick out of the blog (both mine and the ones that I read). I like having fun with it to!

Take care!