The Tattoo Lady - ADULT Pics

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

glitter graphics


That’s my jam yall hear playing right there! Holla at me baby – I listen to it every morning on my to work so I can get crunk for the day! Works better than coffee, LOL.

Man yesterday when I got home from work I was so damn tired! I came straight into the house, turned up the A/C (BTW, we had a high of 93 frickin degrees), stripped out of my work cloths and got in my damn bed.

The first hour of me trying to get into my nap was aggravated my that phone ringing back to back. I could have just screamed. I just had to turn the dang on ringer off!

You know how you feel that first day back at work after being on vacation?

Well that's how I felt and that damn coffee was not doing the trick! I hope today will be better. One thing that would definitely help is if I could take my ass to bed at night at a decent time! There just does not seem to be enough hours in the day to do every thing I want to though. LAst night I laid down about a qtr after 11pm (okay make that 11:30), but my goal is to do so by 10pm. I will definitely have to start going to bed earlier if want to try to get up earlier in the mornings and start exercising again.

Anyway, everything is all okay with me. I have lost 17lbs since the beginning of March so I am pretty crunk about my weight loss. I have made a promise to myself that I am going to start working out again beginning this week. If I've lost that much weight in just a month and half, just think how much I could have lost if I had been actually getting my workout on!

On Another Note

A friend sent these pictures to me and I just have to ask: WTF was this lady thinking? That’s all I wanna know. And she is not SPRING chicken either!

I mean, this lady had to lay down and actually get these tattoos all between her legs (on her VAGINA monologue), on her breasts, every damn where. Not only that, but look at all those piercings. What da hell does she do when she has to piss? I mean really!

How in the hell? I know the shit had to hurt like hell! All together now:



CAN WE SAY DAYUM!!!




LOOK AT THIS SHIT!








This is Superstar Nic

Still Strugglin' 2 Find Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:01 AM, |

25 Comments:

I am absolutely speechless......
She needs the piercings to even find her cooch. That's just too damn much.
Oh my...I don't know what to say about her.

I know what you mean about the weather...Today we have a high of 97 degrees....
So glad I didn't eat yet. Great googly moogly!
Dayum. I could have lived my entire life without seeing those pics.

Congrats on the weight loss!
  At 4/18/2006 10:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I just threw up in my mouth!
EWWW!!!! Now that is just gross....but on to the post. CONGRATS on the losing the pounds I've lost around that amount too trying to get down a lil more to before the freshmen 20 LOL....we'll have to trade some tips so we can both be posing in our two pieces running down the beach like some bay watch girls...NOT lol anyway that lady need to sit down somewhere and stay down.
lol @ "Vagina Monologue." something tells me Eve Ensler wouldn't approve of this. congrats on the weight loss!
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH! Dang is she for real??? That is what I call taking it to the extreme!

She looks older than dust! And those piercings haning from her twat! YUCK!

She is a hot dang mess. LOL!

Oh congrats on the weight loss honey! :)

~Smooches~
Eww!
holy crap....I shouldn't of looked at that while I was sitting here eating lunch. blah. lol

WTG on the weight loss, you go girl!!!
I'm about to pass out.

For real.

I think I'm going to be sick.
Wow... That was shocking...Just when I thought I had seen it all, you prove me wrong... Gee whiz.

Congrats on the weight loss, DOC:)

Go gurl, go gurl!!!
congrats on both the weight loss and the successful dissertation defense! you remain an inspiration to us all!

and that lady is a nightmare to us all...*shudders*
yeah, I'm gonna need you to never show that picture again. That was not cool. LOL
((Earling in the corner)) OMG That was DISGUSTING!!!!
  At 4/19/2006 6:40 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
(((((blank stare)))))
Running out of the blog screaming! WTF was that??????
WTF???? .... I dont even know what to say
JUST CHECKING IN! HAPPY WEDNESDAY.
TJ
Ain't no way in hell I would do all that shit to my body! And the piercings, lawd the piercings!
I hope if I'm ever that old I can find a freak like that minus the tattoos of course. A couple of tats are okay anything more than five and you should be a biker, badass, or someone paid to fight in my opinion. Hope her skin is bad because it's an abomination to ink flawless skin in my book.
The first thing that comes to my mind is OUCH! Neat blog!
ok i'm sick.

congrats on the weight loss!
Congratulations on the weight loss! Wish we lived closer. I'd work out with ya. Having a workout partner sure helped me stay committed.