I Did it!

Friday, April 14, 2006

MySpace Layouts Yes, I Did It!!!


I have successfully defended my proposal!


I'm so happy that I don't know what to do. They made the decision that I had passed in a private meeting immediately following my defense! Isn't that great that they did not make me wait for my results?


More details to come if you are interested!


For now, I'm on my way out to dinner to celebrate. Thank you all so much for your confidence in me and all of your well wishes!



blog layouts





MySpace Layouts




This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 5:07 PM, |

14 Comments:

Congrats!

Want to hear more about this
That is great news!!! Congrats & enjoy that well deserved celebration :-)
Thank you both very much! I'm so excited, but it seems almost unreal to me right now.
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's wonderful news. I'm so happy for you!!
Thank you so much! I'm still floating on a cloud, it's so unreal to me.
  At 4/15/2006 4:06 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congrats big sis, on defending your proposal. Love ya!
Thanks babe! Love you to.
just wanted to send a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! i am currently in my first year of the higher education administration doctoral program at the univ. of texas so i definitely CANNOT wait until i get to where you are! again, many congratulations to you sista!
~fallen angel

by the way, i was just blog-hopping when i found your link! :)
Thank you very much! It is definitely a wondrful feeling. I'm still floating on a cloud and the happiness I feel is truly indescribable.
*much applause* I knew you could do it! Tell us about it!

Now that they think you know what your talking about what's next?
I AM CLAPPING MY HANDS AND SINGING GO LADY, YOU DID IT....
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Dr. Deb!
LadyNay - Now I have to calculate the statistics to test my research questions. I will do that by putting all of my data into a statistics software (SPSS). Once I finish that I have to interpret the data, write up my results, discussion, and conclusion sections and then I will be done with the entire dissertation. I will have to present my research results in a final defense (covering the entire dissertation - not just the proposal sections like I did this time).

Rose - Thanks! I'm thrilled.