What's Up?

Thursday, March 16, 2006
Why is it that I cannot seem to get my azz up in the mornings for work? I am slowly but surely inching my way back to my old trick of being late all the damn time. I guess I’ve made to the three month mark at my job and now I’m tripping!

~Sigh~

I have my 3-month performance evaluation coming up in a couple of weeks and I’m sorta nervous about it. No, not because I'm late, lol.

I find myself questioning whether or not I’m meeting their expectations? It is SO much information that I still need to learn for this position. There are so many projects within the chronic dz bureau that I work in and I have to know all about them in order to evaluate them. I never realized how overwhelming it could be. I feel like I’m back in school and I’m studying to pass some major test!

I don’t know – I just don’t know.

I mean I’m not comfortable with the information just yet. I feel like I still need more training and time to learn, but what if they feel I should have everything down pat by now? What will I do?

I’ll try not to worry about it to much but I just can’t help it. I am a worry wart! I just want to do a good job.


-------------------------0oOo0-------------------------



On another note......

Can someone please tell me why these people love to go on the Maury Show and make a damn azz outta themselves? It is ridiculous!

How can you be 5000% sure that one man is your child father when you know you were sleeping with another man or men? Pah-leeze!!

Watch the Maury Show video clip here



Now tell me who in the hell took this damn oral x-ray?



Just some random pics of some you all’s ghetto azz buddies, LOL















This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 9:03 AM, |

14 Comments:

Now the X- Ray is just going too far!
I like the x-ray pic. I don't know about zapping my favorite appendage with radiation like that but to each his own.

I see a couple ghetto chicks that are going to end up in the Team Freaky Babies' Mamas Club. ;o)
Thats cute...not those club pics neither...i swear they find the ugliest purse watchers to pose.....good luck on your performance review...:)
Lol! That X-ray is hilarious.
I am sure your doing your job just fine. Stop being a worry wart!

Those pix where HILARIOUS!
I know at my job they told me it would take 6 months to a year to fully understand all of the aspects of the job. I would ask other people around and see how long it took them to get the job right. tj
  At 3/16/2006 2:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I seen that Maury clip before. I don't understand those guests. WHY?!!!

By the way, I'm loving that TI song
girl the x-ray tech either gave some head or got some!!!
I see that everybody thinks the xray isOLrip and so do I, LOL
Good luck on your review Nic! I know you'll do well.

I think I was at the club with some of these people tonight....LOL.
The best thing to do about the job is, well before you evaluation. Go to whomever it is that will be evaluating you and ask them how you are doing? Tell he or she that you just want to ensure that you are meeting their expectations and if not would like to work on meeting them. Upper Management loves that type of shyt.
don't nknow how late I am but I'm feeling the new template and design. Good stuff -- sorry I haven't been around as much, too much basketball on TV lately.
OMG why did you put your cousins on blast like this, girl?
WTF!! dat x-ray pic omg lmfao!!!! where da hell do u get these picz?? sum r just plain fun-ay!!