H.A.M.burgers and Fries

Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Well blog, there is nothing special going on with me today. Just chilling and sitting here dreading getting up in the morning to exercise. I’ve been doing good with it though. I’m getting up 4 days a week and doing aerobics or the treadmill before work.

The crap has me so damn tired though, gosh! I have to do it in the morning though or I won’t do it at all. I love my sleep so it is a real sacrifice for ME to get up in the morning trust me.

Me and old boy are on the rox. He is getting on my nerves and I am just not feeling him right now. I actually told him to forget he ever met me on Monday and do you know he had the nerve to call me yesterday and today like nothing is wrong. Hmmmf…he just doesn’t know that I ain’t thinking about his azz.

Anyhoo, on to the HAMburgers and fries.

I won’t do my usual commentary because it’s getting late and I need to get my shyt together so I can go to BED!

You may have seen some of these before but I had to put this H.A.M.s on display. I should have done it sooner.

Today I wanna do something different. How about all the bloggers caption the pictures. I know your comments will be priceless (smile).

WHO WANTS H.A.M.s???

#1) Ms. Panky



#2) The We Love Our Baby Daddies



#3) Lil Boy Blue


#4) No Clue




#5) I don't know WTF to call her!





#6) WTF was this here thankin?!?!?!



#7) Imma get me a tat on my booty to, LOL. I know that shyt had to hurt like hell.

By the way, WTF are they doing?

#8) 2 fingers in the air!



Caption these pics....you know you want to!




This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 10:29 PM, |

21 Comments:

  At 3/08/2006 10:42 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Thats a damn shame...lol woah I love ghettohotmess site or vice versa...its stupid dumb...we gots to do betta...Whats going on MsExstacy
Nothing much is going on with me. How have you been? Hope all is well!
girl that ain't no tat thats a damn bran!!! they supposed to be Q dawgs!!ewwwww o they a mess! hell yeah you know that shit hurt and she wasn't sitting for weeks!
that dude staning in the house looks like my aunts house!! hmmmm that look some long hair nicca she would be hooked up with tooo
Yeah I was gonna say like koolbreeze. That's a BRAND like a cow like slavery, dumb asses probably some auxiliary que pearls or some such. I was a sigma dove but all I did was make some pillows. That sh*t right there is OC!!!
The first one should say Ms.Piggy :)
I not even going to act like I didn't know #7 was from Georgia. Upon seeing the pic, all I could think of was "Freaknik ninety-four".
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
#1 - My rates start at $85 and go up.

#2 - Destiny's Child after the fame is gone.

#3 - Girl, I don't know if I should dye my mustache to match my hair color or my shirt color, what do you think?

#4 - You still can't see my face? Are you using the flash? It was supposed to be sunny today.

#5 - Strawberry Hoecake, baby mama in training.

#6 - Sup boo, I have three nipples. You know what they say about dudes with three nipples don't you?

#7 - The valedictorian and salutatorian of the first transgendered university, Lemme Lick U.

#8 - Gimme some suga woman! You know you want this! Imagine how good it'll feel when the rest of my teeth fall out.
  At 3/09/2006 12:11 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
OMG!!! I'm at a lost for words. Are those two girls with the Que brand? Your caption for #2 is funny "The We Love Our Baby Daddies"!
For the first time ever, I can't think of anything to say!
You never disappoint with the H.A.M., Nic!!!

Hey girl!
Good job with the getting up for working out good job keep it up. I love H.A.M
You find the craziest pictures..:-)

You know I always enjoy visiting your neck of the woods.

Congrats on the workouts as well.
Nic I found out a long time ago men have selective hearing.
When i thought it could get no worse, Ma...

Skank-a-dank-dank to the fullest!
WTF!!!!!! omg hahahahahah lolz dats all i can say hahahaha lolz sorry now i cant stop laughin omg

r u serious bout gettin a tattoo there???
Nah, I'm just kidding about the tattoo there, LOL.
those photos are wrong on SOOOOOOOO many levels. were those cross dressers que dogs??? if so, i know somebody is probably kicking their asses right about now. LOL
Fake que dogs! Girl if the ques caught them in the dark, you know what they would do to them....these pictures as usual are a mess.
  At 5/01/2006 7:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
OMFG!!! I actually know the H.A.M. in the red in the last picture! Holy shyt - they got her on HotGhettoMess.com!? ROTFLMAO!!!

That is so freaking hilarious because this chick has a SERIOUS affliction of unwarranted grandeur.

Check out her BlackPlanet page.

http://membersf.blackplanet.com/CaramelCreme4U/

A hot roasted, boil't ova mess!!!!
I'm LMAO to! OMG I must see this Black Planet page ASAP, LOL.

Thanks for letting me know about it!