My Saturday

Saturday, March 04, 2006
What it be like bloggers?

Just wanted to say hello and to say thank you so much for all of your words of encouragement and for helping me to deal with my issues. Its been hard on me but I'm geting it together.

Today I'm like Ms. Brand New....Hence I have a new song playing!

I’m feeling much better today. You know how it just comes and goes. But at least for now I'm feeling better and hopefully I will continue to until I'm my best.

My boo came over last night and spent some time with me. It ain’t nothing like ‘shakin the sheets’ and baby oil to make you feel better and that definitely worked (smile). You can use your imagination for the additional details on that one!

Anywayz, I’m just chillin today. Two of my uncles are here. They stopped through at 6am this morning on their way back to Pensacola. They drove here yesterday morning to help my sister move down to South Florida and then their crazy azzes drove back the same night and realized that they could not make it all the way home. Mind you they did not leave until midnight and it was an 9 hour drive, duh!!!! They are lucky they made it this far without falling asleep at the wheel.

Anyhoo, they called and told me that they were just gonna crash at my place and then spend a little time with me before hitting the road and I was cool with that, but also surprised that they had jumped their azzes on the road like that! When I got up I fixed us all some lunch (spaghetti and string beans) and we just sat around chillin and watching some DVDs. They are two junior comedians so they had me dying laughing with their silly butts.

Tonight a few of my girls and I are going to go out for dinner and drinks at Applebee’s. This should be fun! We have not gotten together for dinner in a while.

I had originally planned on not drinking, but under the circumstances, I think that it would be appropriate for me to get fugged up with the way that I have been feeling. A couple of delicious cocktails never hurt anyone right?!?!?!

Other than that, nothing else is going on with me.

So tell me, what have you been up to this weekend?



This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 5:32 PM, |

14 Comments:

I'm happy to hear you had some sheet action last night. It's been a minute for me.
happy ur feeling better.. what i been doing? not a damn thing! working at my part0time gig.. chilling as much as possible as not to be too tired at my full-time job during the week... have fun tonight.. and ur right.. a few cocktails never hurt anyone :o) but then again, you know how i like to get down! :o)
E Yes, the sheet action was what a sister really needed right about now (smile).

TTD I did have me two drinks while I was out at dinner tonight. My girls and I had a good ass time to. It was five of us and we had a ball just laughing, joking, talking, drinking and eating!
I'm jealous..I wish my black ass was somewhere having some drinks. I had to work this weekend, but it's all good.
Oh, sweetie, I am glad your outlook has improved. I have been down in the dumps lately myself. And some of my friends are the same.

Guess I should try some sheets action as well.
good 2 hear ur doing better. stay in high spirits. i did nothing this weekend.
good 2 hear ur doing better. stay in high spirits. i did nothing this weekend.
Trina the drinks and the company were both great and I truly needed that. I’m off on weekends but I surely am dreading work on Monday morning!

Jaimie congratulations on your big move! After all of that you definitely deserve to be chillin out.

Leesa I’m sorry to hear that you have been down in the dumps to. What it is that so many people seem to have been down lately? It’s amazing because a lot of people seem to be going thru it right now. I hope that you are feeling better soon!

BrownSugga thanks! Sometimes doing nothing on the weekend is the best weekend that I could possible ask for, LOL.
THAT'S MY THING SONG! *can't type cuz of booty shakin*

Get it rite, get rite get it tight!

Oh yeah, glad you feeling better!
Yes girl that is my song to! It really brings out the 'booty shakin in ya' because you just can't help it, LOL!!!!

This is my new song that I listen to on my way to work in mornings.
So glad you are feeling better!!

~Deb
work work work
Dr. Deb - Thanks!

Friar Tuck - You gotta time some time out and have yourself some fun!!!
  At 3/06/2006 9:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Glad you are feeling better about life.... *smile* Keep your head up!