Do you suspect your mate is cheating?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006
There is absolutely everything that you can possibly think of on the web!

Last night, I came across a very interesting site called www.DontDateHimGirl.com. I wish that I had thought of it first!

The site’s creator admits to having been cheated on twice before and feels that the site if the prefect revenge for a cheating boyfriend/husband/fiancé.

The site allows people to warn other women about a cheating man by letting them post his picture and profile of him. All you have to do is log in and follow the instructions for posting about the azzhole. They have a back log of over 2000 men that need to be posted on the site

On top of that, the site also allows you find out about a suspected cheater. There is a search tool that can be used to look up the azzhole’s name in their database. The website then searches through hundreds of pictures and profiles to find a match.

Now is that really something or what?!?!?!

For the fellas out there, don’t worry. The sites creator has not forgotten about you. She is currently in the process of developing a site called DontDateHerMan! This site will be used to post about those cheating women.

My thing is this, why do people have to cheat all the damn time anyway? I mean the shit is rampant and it is ridiculous.

I you want to be free to screw whomever you chose, then don’t commit, don’t get married! I mean damn!


http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics
Please disregard this message if the circumstances do not apply to you. Thanks!




This is Superstar Nic


"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!


"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:24 AM, |

16 Comments:

I am surprized the backlog is only 200! LOL

I agree, if you want to be free to do what you want with who you want, don't commit to nothing! Sheesh!
MY sentiments exactly.....once u get married, all the games supposed to stop....BUt i dont need no website to tell me if a man is no good.....Imma start me a site about all the good women that got dogged out by a man and are now happily involved with an inanimate object or worse a female..they won't like that.
TRUE TRUE TRUE
why cheat when u married u hav commited urself i mean WTF
i hate when guyz do this
so f*ckin sik

well eyz i lik wat u did wit ure page lookin good ;)
  At 3/15/2006 10:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I never understood cheating. I rather be alone than with someone who's constantly disrespecting me.
Although I am against Cheeters
I however do NOT agree with this!

A website warning people?
Come on!

There are people who cheated and have changed.
There are people who cheat with this person, but never cheat on the other and then may cheat on the next.

You shouldn't have to go on a damned website searching profiles on your new man to see if he has ever cheated in his life.

I have yet to go on the site, and I highly doubt I will, but that is rediculous.

If you cheated on me and I found out---you have been cut and thats that.

The next women may have it better then me or worse, but it is not my place to go warning all of the world about your old cheating ass.

They should have a site for men and women that have HIV/AIDS.

But they cant do that do to privacy rights....right?

Do something better with your time.
Go find a real man.

LMAO
I personally don't see why one needs to be married in order to commit to not cheating. If I cheated on you throughout the relationship chances are pretty good that a ring and a ceremony won't change a thing. I had a bone of contention with that.

Now, if you don't want to be with one person and one person only then PLEASE let your potential partner know from the start.

As for the website. I kind of think it's garbage and is destined to end with the owner being sued. It's one sided. How do you know the person's picture being posted is in fact a cheater? How do you know the person's picture being posted was ever even in a relationship with the poster? There's a lot of mean, deslusional, and flat out liars in the world and I'll bet you $1 a lot of them will be on that site.

That's my two cents. I could be wrong but I seriously doubt it.
It is amazing the amount of people that cheat. Just get out of your relationship stop bringing people into your dirt.
The wonders never cease
They need the opposite for stellar guys like me!

HA!
I think someone tried to sue that site before.....I'll have to find the article
I have worked with many people who cheat. I try to help them see the reason for their straying. Not easy to do, but some realize that it stems from their own self-absorption, or old psychological conflicts that keep getting replayed. I'd never cheat, nor would I tolerate cheating. My hubby knows that my Uncle Vito is just a phone call away, lol!
LMAO @ Dr Deb and her Uncle Vito

I think some ppl (men and women) cheat just because they can. I'm a firm believer once a cheater, always a cheater (in some form or fashion).

Umm...Dr Deb, in the spirit of your post today, is cheating predetermined by genetics too? LOL

Oh yea, and Nic - you've been tagged!
Well.

I personally wish I had thought of the site first.

I heard that she (and she is a sister, a former journalist) is opening up one for women, too.

She sounds like someone who has been scorned.

BUT

I can tell you this. The ratio of women cheating is running a close second to men, if it has not surpassed it. Women are very, very slick. I didn't say smart, I said slick. They just cheat in a different way. Brothers get caught for any number of reasons, but women are methodical with theirs.

I guarantee you that that site will blow up if she includes women in the mix.
P - I wish I had thought of it first to!
I will have to check out that site for sure!!

I am with you....if you want to screw then don't commit, or get married....it is that easy!

But I guess there's no fun in that when you're single!! Go figure!

I love the site it looks really good! *smile*

~Smooches~
giiirrrl I have been there myself...on both sides actually.I've never cheated on someone I was exclusively dating and I don't understand the purpose..if you wasn't ready to commit why the hell did you stop dating openly!! I hate that shit.
sorry...I'm back.
I love your pic...you are serving tatas on a silver platter mama love it!!