ABC Meme

Monday, March 13, 2006
I finally changed my template yesterday after a hard time deciding want design I wanted for my new look.

So what do you think of it?



I was tagged to do my ABCs by Missy, so here it goes:



Accent- Sometimes none and at other times that Louisiana cajun accent will pop out when I say certain words



Booze of choice-Malibu Rum and Pineapple juice with a slash of grenadine (Mmmmmmm yummy!)





Chore I hate-Cleaning

Dog or cat-Neither, but I would love to have a cute little dog

Essential electronics-Cell Phone, computer with high speed internet access, television with remote control and cable

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) - Pleasures Exotic(Estee Lauder) Kenneth Kole New York

Gold or Silver? -Gold

Hometown-New Orleans, LA

Insomnia? –All the time. Most nights I nip it in the bud by taking something to help me sleep.

Job Title –Chronic Dz Program Evaluator

Kids-None Yet

Living Arrangement-By my got damn self!

Most admired trait-I’m a good, nonjudgemental listener

Number of Sexual Partners-Less than the number of fingers on you left hand

Overnight Hospital Stays- 2 Once when I was born of course, and the other for surgery.

Phobia- Lizzards, rats, dying, being trapped

Quote- "If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

Religion-Catholic

Siblings- 5 sisters

Time I wake up-5:55am Monday through Friday if I'm going to exercise and at 6:40am on the mornings I'm too tired or being lazy. Around 12-1pm on the weekend.

Unusual talent/skill- I know alittle bit about everything

Vegetable I refuse to eat-Beets…gross!

Worst habit-Procrastinating and starting things that I don't finish

X-rays-Neck, back, teeth

Yummy foods I make-Pound cake, baked ziti, oatmeal raisin cookies, broccoli casserole

Zodiac sign-Scorpio baby!








This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:03 AM, |

24 Comments:

Ok, first of all....I had a hard...excuse me...I had a difficult time concentrating on anything with the new pic of you.
WOW!

Picking my jaw off the floor....

Ok....

Second...awesome template...where did you find it and set it up?

Third....how much longer do you have on your PHD?

Fourth....are there a lot of predominately African-American Catholic churches?
LOL@FT

You do have the cleavage working at full force don't cha? LOL! I ain't mad, work it!

I like the new layout!
Hey I like that list, cool. The template looks great.
Cute pic and I love the new template.
nICE TEMPLATE...LUVS IT!!!!!bROCOLLI CASSEROLE SOUNDS REALLY GOOD....i luv brocolli......
cute new look....that post was interesting....(salivating at the drink, i'm an alki)
I like the new template and pic. I still think you should get that tattoo. ;oP

What about the number of fingers on my right hand? Just kidding.

I was in the Bahamas once and they had lizards crawling everywhere. I asked the guy why didn't he kill it on first gaze and he replied that they're considered good luck. Yeah, right.
The template is cool & the list was fuuny!
Love the new look!!!!
New look is hot. I love the ABC's. I hear you on the beets. Not happening.
I like the look...

That drink was lookin kinda tempting...
Nice new look. And as for the pic, in the words of the immortal Homer J. Simpson, "Ummmmm, twins!"

KZ
I want some pound cake.
template and new pic look great!!!
  At 3/13/2006 7:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
love the new look and the new pic!
I like the new template and your new profile pic!!
The template is phenom. Come see my ABC MEME on March 11th. Good luck with your committee.
Friar Tuck you got me LMAO…too funny!

I found the template on Pannasmontata Templates/ yesterday. I have wanted to change my look for a while but I finally took the time out to do it.

I hope to be done with my PhD within a year.

As far as the predominately African-American Catholic churches, there were tons of them back in New Orleans because the city is primarily catholic. But where I live now there are not many. I think there may be 2 the predominately African-American, but most of the others have mixed congregations.
Diggin' ya new template! Damn, seems everyone is updating! I 'aint mad!

Nic, you got these folks going crazy over your breasteses. lol

You betta work!
I made Baked Ziti yesterday. You must post your recipe.

I leave for a few days and come back and you've redecorated the entire place....LOL. I see you being fast with the "twins" on display, I'm telling! LOL
Super Sista, Zed and Shawn yall got me LMAO with the breasteses and the twins. Yall are too much, LOL.
Love the new digs! I just changed clothes too. Man, I haven't had baked ziti in a minute. Shoot, now I'm hungry!
I love the new template! been away, haven't had a chance to get to the rest of your blogs! And I love your new pic!
Im loving the template, cool and funky!
Stay fabulous!!