Can I Get An Amen?

Monday, February 06, 2006



Church Announcements


First of all, the Pastor would like to thank all of you who paid your tithes last week. With the high price of gas - every little bit helps. And he wanted us to mention that if you write a check, please make sure that it does not bounce. He said that you are still encouraged to pay your tithes, and God only wants 10%, but if your check bounces we gone take 25%.


From the health ministry?


The usher board has asked those frequent shouters who routinely pass out on the altar to please wear clean underwear. Let your praise be holy, not your draws. Amen. The deacon board has brought this to our attention.

Also, if you are one of the people tapped on your shoulder Sunday morning, make sure you pick up your Altoids at the hospitality desk before entering the sanctuary.

Saints, let not let our breath hinder our neighbor's praise.


Special Note:

We would like to apologize for those who came out to the Youth Explosion
Conference last night. The youth choir's remix of Shake that Laffy Taffy was totally unexpected. The youth director has been reprimanded and will issue a formal apology Sunday morning. Also, for those who witnessed Mother Green getting up and doing the Laffy Taffy dance, and are concerned, she is doing fine. She is in Methodist North recovering well.

Saints, don't forget about the Chitlin dinner this evening. If you haven't already placed your order, call the church office. And for those who are a little skeptical after the last Chitlin dinner, please feel at ease knowing that Pastor Happy has prayed over the Chitlins and no one from the Drug Rehab Ministry was involved in the preparation this time.

Please Govern Yourselves Accordingly

This is the last announcement:

Pastor has requested that all "dark-skinneded" members sit in the light during night service. Last Wednesday he heard voices in the dark and thought they was demons.

It's not where I stand, but in what direction I am going.


This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:48 AM, |

23 Comments:

Girl you so crazy, I love it. Mad at you about bringing the dark skins to the light! LOL!
Hahahaha, I thought this was pretty funny to!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG@the laffy taffy remix....you know there is a church out there that has turned the words around!!! I'd put money on it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
  At 2/07/2006 6:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
2 much for me..lmao lmao lmao lol lol
lmao, this was effin halarious! Have you ever watched Best Week Eever? It's ONE of the only shows I watch, and I saw that song "laffy taffy" and they made fun of that song so much on there! I dunno anything about it, I dunno if it's good or not, but they keep making fun of it, so that's funny...
gurl now you know you are going to hell for that!!!!! lol that was too funny...and i'm going for laughing!
Dang. Busted. I didn't think he would know it was my bounce check!
  At 2/07/2006 11:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
See why the pastor had to comment on the blackness, WHHHHYYYY? Can't we all just get along! I got an issue wit' Pastor! I really do...(lol)
Chocolate Drop
  At 2/07/2006 11:36 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
LOL Too funny
That shit was pretty funny.

KZ
LOL..what we gawn do about the building fund?
oh lord!!!!not the laffy taffy. i thought i was the only one who did that in public. everything ain't for everybody!!!!
You are sick!!!! That was very, very funny. The funniest part about it is you know that there is some church that has remixed Laffy Taffy into a gospel song...LOL
Lol! I wish they would hand out altoids at church.
  At 2/07/2006 5:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
i can soooo see that church coming to life...can u imagine...LOLOL girrrl you be that mess!

Sister Peaches-"Pastor,why come you got to have a car sittin on 24's?"

Pastor-"To bring me higher to the Lord sweetie."

holiday n.
NIC???

You are a H.A.M!!!...

...and I mean that in a good way, girl!

That was the funniest thing I've read all doggone day!!! LOL
LMAO!

what da fug??? darkskindedness in the light? LMAO!
LOL...I'm glad yawl thought this was funny cause I sure as hell did!

Hahahahaha!!!
LMAO @ DARK-SNINNEDED

I'm offended dammit! LOL

This sounds like some Ricky Smiley or Chocolate material. I can hear either one of them saying it now. They are true comedians.
It definitely does some like some Rickey Smiley with his crazy azz!
You silly!!!!
I like them all but that last announcement is too funny..
this was fun