It's Just Me

Thursday, January 26, 2006

What it is bloggers!?!?!?!

I just wanted to send a shout out to let everyone know that I made it home safely and that the trip was great. Now don’t go getting all excited cause Nic did not do anything ALL THAT spectacular, but for me it was a good trip.

I literally just got home. I have been home less than a damn hour as yall can see my addicted azz is on the blog already, hahaha.

DAMN!!!


It is has been a long time since I have been with internet access for this many days. It was cool though.

Anyhoo, I do not think I’m going to work tomorrow. I’m too damn tire! Shyt I get off at 4:30 normally, not 9pm. I will get to use the time (4:30 – 9:00 = 4.5 hours) as comp time, so there is no time like the present to use it. I’ll make up the rest next week or use vacation time. I’ve been going since 7am this morning and traveling may not seem like much to some, but let me tell you, it is VERY tiring traveling with heavy ass luggage and a heavy shoulder bag.

Try racing through HUGH airports with that shyt and tell me how you feel.

My damn back is killing me right now!



I’m about to eat my Taco Bell and lay down some damn where.

By the way, does this look like it fits into my "so called" healthy eating plan that I am SUPPOSED to be embarking upon?

I will fill blogland in on the details of my trip in my next post if you are interested (smile).

¡Adios amigos!


This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 10:13 PM, |

11 Comments:

Welcome Back!!!
I am glad you made it back safely! Since you said nothing really happened I guess you couldn't slide into that b-ball game? :-(
Glad you made it back safe and after what you've been though I think it's ok to have a lil backsliding on the healthy eating plan LOL
  At 1/27/2006 11:51 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Welcome back, girl.
Glad to hear you're back in one piece!! *smile*

Want to hear all about the trip....

Have a good weekend!

~Smooches~
We missed you! Welcome back.
Glad your trip was great. I would say, "now get to bloggin'" *lol* but you've already done that.
i'm glad you made it back safely! get some rest and we'll check you when you get back ta bloggin!
Thanks for the warm welcome back (smile). That dawg on trip wore me out. I slept till 1pm today.

@ LadyNay - No I sure didn't make it to the game. Its all good though, maybe next time!
Welcome back XTC.
  At 1/27/2006 11:57 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
HAYYYYYYYYY GIRL what up...well stop by my side of blogland....REPRESENT