Strange/Amazing/Funny/Interesting Photos

Monday, January 30, 2006

What it be like bloggers?


Guess what?!?!?!

I actually got my butt outta bed this morning 40 mins earlier than usual and exercised before work!

Could it be that the old Nic that used to do this regularly is back? Well we’ll see won’t we.

I got to work and started sucking down coffee as fast as I could get down my damn throat but I swear the shyt didn’t work! I got to work at 7:30a and by 10:30a I crashing. Man I was about to fall asleep at my damned desk! It was so miserable.

My question is, was I feeling like that because this was my first day back after a 3-day weekend and being out of the office all last week at a conference, or is this because of getting up a little earlier and exercising? I mean damn!

Once I got past that, the rest of the day flew by. Thank goodness. Anyhoo, there is absolutely nothing spectacular to report about my day which included the fact that I will not be getting any tonight. I guess I'll just let it build up until tomorrow ;-)

So how about a few photos?!?!?!?!


This pic is my personal favorite in this collection.

I think I'll be me a shirt like this to (smile).

This is a photo Angelina Jolie's pregnant belly.
Whoever did this is so wrong for that!


WTF?!?!?!?

Another weird photo. Supposedly, dad has no clue who the child is in the reflection or how they ended up in the pic. Scary if its actually true!

Once again, pretty damned freaky!



Check out this players left foot. OUCH!!!!
Now I know that he was out of commission after that shyt!

Beverly Mitchell in her see thru outfit -- please note the garder belt and thigh highs.




This lady is saying " You better dance with me muthfugger or

Imma beat the shyt outta you!"




Ashlee Simpson, this is not a good look for you! She is down on the floor looking like a damn dog or something!

Ummmmm, what's up with the hard ons? LOL

Thigh highs, short ass dress, and no undies! Hmmmm, this is exactly why I should alway have my camera!


Dad is crazy!



Keep in mind that she is on the liquor isle.

I don't think that she needs anything else to drink do you?

This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:18 PM, |

24 Comments:

Oh my.....just.....oh my!!!
I know right!

LOL
ewww, to the lady peeing..."no mo drink fo yu."

and to the dad sitting with scooby, you need to be shot!!!

with the
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Where did you find these pics! LOL

The hard on pic has definitely gone thru photoshop. Them dudes can only dream of being that big.
OH MY GOODNESS...where to start, where to start...

i'm digging the hard-ons

that girl peeing in the aisle is the nastiest ish i've seen in a while.
@ Nikki - Digging the hard ons, hahaha. Girl you are so crazy!
LOL, I'm mad at the hard ons to, but my girl Nikki is digging them! I think it is funny as hell!
ughh that last one was gross!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEW @ old girl squatting. lol @ angelina's tummy.
I shouldn't have looked at this post right before I go to bed. A couple of them scar-red me...
if you're going to get up early.. to set off the sleepiness, you need to go to bed earlier.. you were tired not b/c u got up early, but b/c you didn't get ur normal amount of sleep! trust me.. i make sure to get b/w 7 & 8 hrs a sleep EVERY night.. anything less & im dying!
The lady in the liquor isle...Now that was just nasty!
I think you were tired from the exercise in the morning, it caught up w/ you....the pic w/ the boy in the mirror now that's freaky
Pic# 3- I would like to know where they went, so I can avoid it.

Pic# 4- Them folks need to quit playing before their son's head start spinning and he spit pea soup at them.

Pic# 7- Where was she going? The AVN's?

Pic# 9- Ole Ash seem like she used to being on her knees with a dic- ummm excuse me, mic in her hand

Pic# 10- Hot damn! Where was this picture taken? I may want to go there for vacation!

Pic# 14- I have been drunk. I have been hella drunk. I have been so drunk that a bum looked at me and handed me the number to AA. But I aint never been drunk enough to piss myself. I hope her trifling self sees this picture and never drinks again. A damn shame.
I saw a lady in Family Dollar with a lil skirt on and no draws. I was like gross man and it was the summer time so you know she won't too fresh LOL Let me stop....dang that reflection of the lil boy is scary and if that was photoshopped or whatever I need to learn how to do that lol
  At 1/31/2006 1:31 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Funny pictures
LMAO! HAHAHAHA...ok I REALLY REALLY like the one with the hard ons for some reason...lol...is that bad? hahahaha
what up nic? If it were a hot sister I'd say the pick of beverly Mitchell was kinda sexy!!

I have you linked!
*speechless*
mmm kay.....that chick peeing is just nasty and hell NAW SHE DOSENN'T NEED NATHAN else to drink!!! But that baby in the picture is freaky if it's true.....but I'm not believing it....it HAS to be some Photoshop magic..... and that damn smoke cloud! LOL
wow, i like your site, i have found solace(soulace)
LOL....

I love the pics....especially the hard-ons!! hmmmmmmmmmm

Glad to hear ya got up and got your work out on gurl....

As for you being tired it could be a combination of both working out and going back to work!!!

On the not getting none front, join the club!! **ahhh the single life**

~Smooches!
I'm LMAO at yall with these funny ass comments. I love it!!!!
Girl only you!