Random Stuff

Saturday, January 28, 2006

This was sent to me by a friend of mine today and I just thought that I would share it! It is really damn shame and a trip. To set the scene for you, a young lady calls the radio station to play a prank on her husband, but this call goes SERIOUSLY WRONG and she is the one who ends up getting the surprise. You'll see! It's really fugged up!

Click Here to Listen to Crank Gone Bad



*0******************0O0*****************0*


It's Another Photo of Whitney

Whitney and someone named Jamal


Were you wondering the story behind this photo? Well, wait no more. They were taken at a convenient store in Alpharetta, Georgia and proves that the singer is back on crack or something. The word is that Whitney Houston is back on crack. Jamal Mitchell of Marietta, Georgia emailed us photos that he took with the singer. "The once-stunning Grammy winner was photographed at an Atlanta gas station at 4 a.m. one morning last month, looking disheveled and bizarre in pajama bottoms, and a $50,000 fur coat and a messy wig.

Jamal: I was pumping gas and noticed her driving up in a Porsche Cheyenne SUV. She was alone as she pulled into the parking lot of the convenient store near GA 400 in Alpharetta. I told my partner, "Yo man, that's Whitney Houston! " She got out of the vehicle and purchased 5 or 6 packs of cigarettes. I approached her and asked if I could take a picture. She said, "Sure, Do you have a camera?" I ran to my car where my camera was and she took three pictures with me. She was nice, but she wasn't the Whitney Houston I was use to seeing on TV and in music videos. She was very thin too and her breath smelled like liquor and smoke.




This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 4:05 PM, |

9 Comments:

I got that prank call in an email a few weeks ago, that was jacked up. It's even sadder that stuff like that happens all the time. I just wondered why the heck the girl ANSWERED THE PHONE!!!! If I was married and doing my dirt I'd be darn if I let the side brotha answer my phone! Dummy!

All we can do for WH is pray....
I agree! There ain’t no way in hell that I would allow a muthafugger that I was cheating on my HUSBAND with to be answering our damn house phone! That is crazy and fugged up to me.
Wow a friend of mine sent me the same clip....I feel real sorry for her that she found out like that....damn shame!

I really feel for Whitney she is a mess and because of her status her behavior will always be ridiculed and observed....another damn shame!

~Smooches~
Bajan I feel sorry for her to. It was a shame I cannot imagine finding out like that. I mean the woman was at work for God sakes! Her husband probably was living it up all the time. I mean think about it, his wife worked at night. He probably had his little girlfriend up in their shit all the time that little bastid!

All I can say about Whitney is that she needs some help.
I don't think he cared about her feelings at all. That is some crazy mess.

And as for Whitney. Was she ever off crack?
You are right he didn't care about her feelings and it's just a shame. I would probably be sitting in the county jail if that were me, lol. But seriously, people will MAKE you HURT them!
@ N- Hopefully she wasn't a small woman cuz he reminded me of the husband on Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Like he wouldnt hesitate in slapping the last out her mouth.

@Rose- I don't know why she answered the phone, but he didn't seem at all angry with her for answering it. Maybe because her number didn't come up on caller id?
gurl you beat meto it - I was bout to post this today :(

What an ass trying to put it all on her!!!!!
Rose Oh I definitely agree. We would be up in there fighting believe me. I’m not a violent person but I would have been that night ;-)

Mel I like salads and oatmeal to, but I just don’t like every day, you know what I mean. I wish you luck getting rid of your wanna-be stalker!

Shawn That is my big question to, why is his ho answering there phone. That is crazy to me.

Mwabi Yep a true bastid, but like I said we woulda been fighing up in joint. They would have had to take me to jail.