Misc. B.S. Today --- Should Be Work Friendly!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005


This is Kelis and her husband Nas. He is sitting there looking like he does not want to be too, lol.

Nas is sitting there thinking "damn man, I coulda been at da game to....."












My question is "why did she get those gold teeth"?

Why Kelis why???















I did not know that Ice-T was dating a white lady!!


















This is a photo of two young and tender H.A.M.s that did not make it into the blog yesterday. I had to get this follow up photo in though!














Check out ole boy in the background. Now this man just sitting there minding his own business chatting a way with his homies. He is not even supposed to be in the picture, but take a close look at him!!

LOL








What is lil man doing?















Check out "White Trash Christmas":

*HoHoHo*





This is Nicoletta, still “N” Search of Ecstasy and I’m out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:00 AM, |

10 Comments:

Why did Kelis put them dirty looking things in her mouth?

Oh you ain't know Ice T was into them vanilla sisters?

Whats wrong with them girls's legs?
@JB -- No, I did not know Ice-T was into the Vanillas....LOL, I don't what is wrong with them. I don't if it's bad tattoos or scars or what!!!

@Pammie -- You know what? You are to funny, lol.
You're too much! I'm still not over yesterday's picture...the nightmares I had!

kelis put your ta-tas away! And Coco (that's her name - Ice-t's play thing) *shaking my head*
  At 12/07/2005 2:42 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Girls that is Ice-T's WIFE!!!! HE is not just interested he is invested!! I am deprived too and that photo was making me think - DAMN! We KNOIW the midget wasn't doing anything, but what the hell was thinking letting him back her ass up?????? WTF
and that photo with the white breasts and the tape - A MAN.
NIC, no boots, and no blonde - the word for your lifetime (not just for today). KEEP BLOGGING
MTV
@Hapee -- Ya girl Coco needs to do something w/her ta-tas to, lol

@MTV -- I did not know he was married to her!!!! OMG! A couple of people have said that it was a man that had on that white shirt in the H.A.M. post. lol maybe it is! who knows...
Why the gold teeth? I'm with you on that!
@Jacq -- I love the H.A.M.s to. I have another set already lined up for next week, lol.

@Brooklyn -- That gold is a damn HOT GHETTO MESS. I mean she don't look right at all!

@Crazy -- Yes, the gold is a H.A.M. and gotz 2 go!! LOL, the midget had me crackin up to.

@Stone -- Damn! I did not know that. Hmmmmm.......
  At 12/09/2005 4:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Dang is that an elephant trunk in his work out pants? (hahaha)
Where do you find these pics!!

Oh my god I am here dying with laughter....the pic of the man in the background on the phone!! OH MY....whew!! ~lol~

The midget is funny as hell!!

~Smooches~
@ Bajan Queen -- Girl, sometime people email the pic to me and sometimes I find them on the 'Net. I just love funny stupid stuff like this, LOL