HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 1st ANNUAL HOT AZZ MESS PAGEANT 2005

Tuesday, December 06, 2005
I don't know what the f*ck is up with blogger but I hope this will post aiight!

I just wanted to have some fun and laughs because I have been soooooo stressed out these last few days! I'll probably blog about that at another time, but for now I just want to forget about my stressors and free my mind with a little FUN!

Today we'll recap some of the highlights of the 1st Annual Hot Azz Mess (H.A.M) Pageant of 2005. Remember, its just jokes okay....we are gonna have a little bit of light hearted fun today OKAAAYYY!!!


Allrightee then!






WTF are they doing? Grabbing ole girls titties for the camera. I guess that's the style and I'm getting too old!

H.A.M.s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Now I don't know who told your baby sister's boyfriend's cousin's best friend's little half sister that she was winning in this outfit and makeup, but they should be ashamed of themselves for letting her out of the damn house.

What kinda shoes is she wearing? Hmmmmmm....

Kevin, tell ya baby mama not to try this one again okay?!!

H.A.M.












Mary, Mary, Mary........I love you!

Yes, I really do .... But I'm sorry, that color hair looks a H.A.M. against your skin tone honey! Everybody can't wear that color. Tone it down for me a little bit okay?

Okay....Imma still get your CD when it comes out on the 20th.

xoxo Smootches xoxo













H.A.M.s do not mind being the center of attention and they just love it when random muthafuckas just smack on their azz while wearing a thong.

They just love it!






















Can we say drunk azz H.A.M.?



Haaaayyyyy, don't stop get it, get it!!



Go head mama!











H.A.M. again!

Are those white sock coming up her leg with those jeans? Oh and don't forget about the butterfly belt buckle and the lovely white top!

Have Mercy!!!

Look at the Asian girl gettin' her boogie on it the background!











I was told that H.A.M.s cannot style and profile with plastic dixie cups.


What? ...... They said it not me!





















Awwwww, just look at the young tender H.A.M.s!!!

Blonde is DEFINITELY in this season. I'm going to the salon tomorrow. I guess I get mine dyed blonde to ;-)
















According to Pageant Officials, these ladies are H.A.M. fried rice.



Go heads mamas!!!












I think they ALL like H.A.M.


You can consider me a H.A.M. for wondering what that blue stuff is that girl is drinking in the cup right there. Hmmmm...looks like a blue hawaiin to me. Delish!!











Pure-tee H.A.M.s. What wrong with that one with the red hair?

Now, what's wrong with the one on the far left?







According to Pageant Officials, these ladies are the H.A.M. version of Brokedown, Ghetto Azz Olsen Twins!


Look at 'em. Two Blonde Bombshells honey....They are tooooo sexy okay, lol.


Look at those leg in the pink boots........I need to get me some of those boots!




"Sexy, that's what they call me, cause I'm so sexy yeah..."












True H.A.M.s wear bathing suits and hooker sandals in the presence of NO water!!!





















These fashion H.A.M.s Divas were talented enough to design their own outfits. Now I'm impressed!



















No comment on this H.A.M!!!! But look at that damn vest, lol. He is just to sexy, huh? LOL



















Uhhmmmmm, once again H.A.M. (whatz in the bottle homey)!

















This is Latoya, one of the orginal member of Destiny's Child.

She's our greezy Celebrity H.A.M. of the day!














Ms. Trina


The Ultimate Celebrity H.A.M. of the Pageant!


Trina, I don't know about that hair color and a little bird told me that you have on entirely too much make up!



They said it, not me!!! I mean her eyes look like spiders got 'em!







Ahhhhhh, look at these two chocolate covered H.A.M.s!!!


At first I was like, WTF is that on the girl in whites breasts ?

But then, I realized that its probably supposed to be the sticky tape that can be used on ya breast when you don't wear a bra, but uhmmmm, urrrr, uuhhhh......no further comments! (U ain't suppose to let people see da shyt!)


Okay, Be Nice!!!





Now Ladies and Gentlemen, there is still plenty of time for you to get your cheezy, ghetto azz photos in for the pageant next year. Remember you could be crowned Mr. or Ms. Annual Hot Azz Mess 2006 and don't be ashamed to wear your crowns proudly!!






This is Nicoletta

A.K.A.

Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!


Photos courtesy of BLU CHEEZ' Ghetto Celeb Madness



 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:06 AM, |

18 Comments:

ROTFLMAO @ H.A.M awards!

Where's the skank patrol when you need them???
  At 12/05/2005 11:38 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
LMAO! Oh gawd, I never laughed so hard in my life. These are the absolute BEST. Keep those H.A.M.'s coming. There's always one in the bunch. And I guess I am a mess too as my alcoholic ass was eyeing that Blue Hawaiian. Uh huuuuuh!
ROTFLMBAO! now THAT'S what i'm talking about. those photos are funny as shit! *wiping away tears* girl, that made my day.
Gurl this was what I needed at 8:13am
LOL! mehn! Funny post!those girls and guys really deserved the award for H.A.M, too funny.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and throwing in your view.
Wow. I don't know what to say after witnessing those disasters. I'm almost speechless.

But I will say this...Drunk girls at the party provide the best entertainment. And ole boy with the Conan the barbarian vest....WTF!!!!
I’m telling you, reading these comments have got me LMAO all over again!!!

@ Ladylee – Yes, where is the skank patrol when we need them???

@ Laptop Cutie – Yes, leave it to us to spot a dam blue Hawaiian in the photo, lol!

@ Nikki- I’m glad you enjoyed!!

@Nneka – No problem and I’ll be back to visit your site again soon!

@ Pammie – Yeah, I guess this is a good way to start the day, laughing at H.A.M.s.

@Serial – “Conan the barbarian vest” ….. LMAO!!!!!
And now I know not to come here when I'm at work. LOL ;)
that last one...are we sure that is a female!!?? maybe the tape is to hole the boobs on there period? looks like some crackheads joined the party!!!

ok back to readin!!!
Oh my! Them twins need to EAT! Put the likka down and get some food!

I was laughing cause I was looking at the asian chick in the background and that was your next sentence!

The glue....


H.A.M. Mercy (Fresh) on them all!
That's wrong Nic I'm at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was just straight wrong...every single one of them. my only question is where did u get these pics from.
Sorry to all you guys who unexpectedly opened this at work. My intention was not to offend or get anyone in trouble!

@Brains -- I was on the HAM website when I found these pics!
Everytime I go out now I get mad because I didn't have my camera with me. I've seen some sistahs here in Detroit that could be Ms. H.A.M. Universe!!!
@ Shawn--- Girl you too funny! LOL

I've been out places and have thought the same thing. Maybe I should start carrying my camera in my purse.......
GIRL
ALL MOTHA CAN DO IS CLUTCH HER PEARLS
I AM GOING TO BE SO UNORIGINAL AND BITE...
Have at it Trent...Do da dam thang!
ROFLMAO.....

Too funny!! Oh my God.....

LOL!! Whew!