Denzel Washington and Sanaa Lathan: Follow-up

Monday, December 05, 2005
Okay!




I hate to rehash this thang again but I have been hearing this rumor for about a month now. I've already posted about Denzel Washington and Sanaa Lathan last month, but here recently I received a comment to that post that said:

"My understanding is that it IS true. Sanaa and Denzel have been messing around
since the filming of Out of Time. He and Pauletta are separated. This is not the
first time he has screwed around (self admitted)and probably won't be the last.
I am a entertainment publicist in Los Angeles." by Anonymous








Now I'm really wanting to know what the deal is although some how I don't think I ever really will. I saw pictures of Sanaa at the Vibe Awards on November 15, 2005 and she looked damned good from someone to have just recently had a baby.
















But hell, look at Heidi Klume on the Victoria Secret's runway just 2 months after her baby was born!

I guess when you got money like that, you can get you ass in gear real quick, huh!!!







If there is any truth to this story, I find it pretty hard to believe that the entertainment show like 'eXtra' and Entertainment Tonight' would not have broke this hot gossip story. I guess this means that there is no proof out there to substantiate the claim and according to Patty Jackson's 411, Denzel and Pauletta are doing just peachy and there is no trouble at home! Hmmmmm......

According to Patty's sources, he was not living at home because he was researching a new movie role. I'll just let everyone take that however they want to. Denzel says his marriage is just fine!

Would someone please just kill this rumor once and for all. Is the shit true or not dammit!



This is Nicoletta, still “N” Search of Ecstasy and I’m out!


"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:00 AM, |

17 Comments:

I sure hope it's not true...cause I have no respect for men who cheat and women who help them too.

My girlfriend L...is seeing a married dude right now. And she got upset with me cause I wouldn't attend a dinner party they threw last week...wtf?
Well I see it this way, they are just people, but Damn I want to know too.... Let me know when you find out.
First ok Denzel might have stepped out his marriage and....We KNOW it's hard out here - no one respects anyone or anything; Paulette ain't no fool and she's made (a mature decision considering the circumstances) the decision not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Now I read where Denzel released a statement saying that things are fine on the home front.

If he did mess around with Sanaa apparently it's (1) old news and (2) not happening now.
Wow, I wonder if its true. Him and his wife have been together so long.
I saw an interview a few years back where Denzel said that he had given Paulette a lot of problems back in the past.... Hope that's not the case these days! Is ANYBODY in Hollywood staying together these days?????
At the rate these Hollywood couples are breaking up, it would suprise me either if it were true.

I just read on another site that Sanaa dis have a baby but Denzel is not the father....I don't know what to believe. I have not seen her come out and publicly deny the rumor though!
Denzel and Sanaa are old news, least that's what Denzel said when he was hookin' me up last nite..........

*waking up and entering the real world now*

Hi Nic!
I sound really bad for gossipping like this, but I heard that Denzel is supposed to be the daddy to Sanaa's baby, but Denzel is also supposed to be messing around with a LA publicist...not his own.
Lawd.....if Denzel IS supposed to have procreated with ole girl, we'll know sooooon enuf!! Cause that baby HAS to have taken SOME of ole Denzi's genes! LOL
Robyn girl I know you!!!! I'm going to email you! Anywho back to the subject. Denzel is a known womanizer and that is no secret. My former dentist, who is very attractive had an affair with him, I saw the pictures. I have no doubt that he was tapping Sanaa on the regular and he probably still is. I just don't believe there is a baby.
@ Professor - Damn! How many people is he humping around with, jeez!

@ Robyn - I can't wait to see. I'm need to do some more net surfing to find out more info about this so called baby.

@Shawn -- WHAT??? Do you still have the pictures? If so I must see them!! I don't know about the baby thing either. I keep hearing about it but I've seen no proof that there IS a baby!
I didn't actually have the pictures, the dentist did. This was a long time ago, early 90s to be exact, but a leopard doesn't change his spots.
Wow she did get into shape quick. Of course if I had personally trainers and such I might could of done it as well ;-) I was back to my pre-baby weight about a month after having my baby boy... but my stomach didnt look nearly as pretty HAHA. Took that a bit longer to get back to normal.
  At 12/15/2005 5:47 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
She has a baby girl born around February 2005, and the daddy is Denzel. An adorable baby which is no suprize since her mommy is naturally pretty and her daddy is handsome. I have no reason to lie because it's the TRUTH.
  At 12/17/2005 10:02 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
The rumor is FALSE!
This piece was in the NY Daily Post on 12/15/05...
:::
Rumors are of Essence for Sanaa

Denzel Washington and Sanaa Lathan stirred rumors after starring in 'Out of Time.'

I hear that glam actress Sanaa Lathan - who'll be on the cover of Essence's March issue - was complaining the other day about the mag's allegedly "tabloid-like measures" in grilling her over unsubstantiated Internet rumors of an affair and love child with Denzel Washington.

At two L.A. parties in recent days, according to Lowdown spies at both events, Lathan was overheard slagging off the mag - whose writer Jeannine Amber had asked her the unwelcome questions about Washington, Lathan's co-star in the 2003 movie "Out of Time," after Lathan had already sat for a long interview and a two-day cover shoot.

"She said she was extremely disappointed by Essence. She would expect this behavior from a tabloid, not a magazine that is supposed to celebrate black women," said a source.

But yesterday - not surprisingly - everybody involved said there was never any problem.

"She's totally happy with the magazine, and has no issues or concerns with them at all," Lathan's PR rep told me. "In the interview, the rumors did come up, but they knew very well she wasn't pregnant, and the question came up in the context of how do such rumors affect her life."

An Essence spokeswoman wholeheartedly agreed with this interpretation.

"We're thrilled to have Sanaa Lathan grace our March cover, and in her first solo cover for Essence," the flack told me. "We've had a wonderful experience for her and her team."

The cover story is pegged to the February release of Lathan's interracial romantic comedy, "Something New."
  At 12/18/2005 2:25 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
she doesnt deny the rumors in that article! She just said she's upset at ESSENSE for their tabloid-like questions and she felt uncomfortable.

She has a child with Denzel Washington
  At 1/08/2006 5:42 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Someone posted pictures of Denzel and Sanaa with their child and claims they aren't real but is always running off about the two, so who knows? http://staceyalexander.blogspot.com