Denzel Washington and Sanaa Lathan

Saturday, November 12, 2005
I want to know what is up with this rumor that Sanaa and Denzel have a baby and that he and his wife are getting divorced? I have gotten the emails. I have heard people gossiping about it. But I have not been able to find any proof of this anywhere!

What's that deal? If anybody out there knows, please holla at ya girl because inquiring minds do wanna know.

Now, Mr. Denzel Washington is was born in 1954. He's one of Hollywood's hottest leading men and Sanaa Lathan was born on in 1971, is one of the hottest, most successful actresses on the movie scene. So ..... the first thing I noticed is that the man is damn near 20 years older than she is (not that it matters because damn he's FINE). Then they are both described as Hollywood hotties ...... So somebody please tell me if it's true that these Hollywood hotties have hooked up?
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 1:16 AM, |

8 Comments:

Honey I doubt this one...He and Pauletta are such a hot couple, I use to love seeing her in the Mercedes Station wagon! But I'll say this, even if they are on the rocks, it's cheaper to keep-er, California is a 70/30 state!
I don't really think that is true. But if it is it has been kept under wraps pretty well because this is the first I've heard of it. I do remember hearing a while ago that they were "supposedly" having an affair after that movie they were in together, but I thought that rumor was put to rest.
I hope that you guys are right. Trina you bring up a very good point as far as if it is true, they have truly kept it under lock and key. The way that entertainment shows like, eXtra and Entertainment Tonight love to report Hollywood info, surely someone would have broken this story by now and like I said, I can't find an inkling of proof about this anywhere!
  At 11/29/2005 7:48 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
My understanding is that it IS true. Sanaa and Denzel have been messing around since the filming of Out of Time. He and Pauletta are separated. This is not the first time he has screwed around (self admitted)and probably won't be the last.

I am a entertainment publicist in Los Angeles.
Damn really!!

Wow...I have really been hoping that this was not true!
  At 11/30/2005 3:23 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi

If you can access www.wdasfm.com you can read Patty Jackson's 411. Mr. Washington denies the affair and says that he and his wife are together and all is well.
I'm on my way to read Patty Jackson's 411 right this second!!!

Thanks for the tip!
  At 5/24/2006 3:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Whose business is it anyway if they did. If we took the time and check out what we do, then we would not have the time to dip into someone else affairs.

If it is true, then is it worse than what we have done.

MYOB

leave the peoples ALONE please.