Does Size Matter?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Disclaimer: The topic of todays discussion is not appropriate for viewing if you are currently using a government issued and/or work related computer!





I hope that all of you had a great 4th of July!!!



MyGlitterRomance.com - Glitter Graphics, Glitter Love, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes, Glitter Words



I really intended to post this topic on Monday, things just kept preventing me from doing it. I just dont understand why time flies by so fast when you are off from work, but drags when you are there. I just dont get it!

Two of my sisters came here for the long weekend, so there just always seemed to be something going on. We had a very good weekend and my vacation was fabulous. We had one of those famous girlz nite at my place. I just love girlz nite. We just ordered pizza and wings and made some drinky drinks. Im so sad to see it come to an end. The only thing missing is that there was no BBQ. That really sucked! We ended up eating some nasty ass chinese food for the 4th! It was so not even worth the money or the calories. Yuck!!!

The interesting thing is that I met someone this weekend. I went with my sisters to the Moon. Those of you familar with Tallahassee know what Im talking about. I hadnt been there in a while and I started not to go, but I went anyway because I really wanted to hang out with my sisters. While I was there I met this dude. I never give out my number but for some reason I did this time. That was on Saturday and we have been talking nonstop ever since. What this means, who knows, but Im trying to keep an open mind. Oh and he is only 26, about six years younger than me. The telephone conversation is great, but I cant help but wonder what it will be like when I see him in person again. I will keep you post on this one ;-)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.o0o.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Question for Today

Part I of as many as it takes: I will be continuing this discussion based on the comment received and additional information I find.

I havent done this in quite some time, so I thought that it was just about time to do a random question of the day.

The random question for today is:


Does size really matter?

If it matters, how does it matter?... When is big, big enough and when is small too small?... What is sufficient, what is best?...


This comes up because of a web forum/message board that I came across via a link on another persons website. This web forum was called: Women Against Men With Small Penises.

When I first saw this I kinda laughed to myself and thought, they cannot be serious. But when I clicked on the link sure enough, there really was a discussion board full of people discussing this topic.

But having that said, I also wonder about other aspects of sexual attraction and pleasure. For example, does the size of a womans breasts or ass matter to the fellas?






Further Discussion by Nic

Does size really matter?

I think that it can be argued either way. For instance, we have all heard that phrase: its not the size, but its the way that he uses it...

Now is this fact or is it just a myth?

According to my research on the net and surveying my friends and family, yes, size does matter. Many women prefer a man with a large penis. This is not a major news flash for most. The real news flash for me is the reason why? I wanna know why. I mean, I have a very good idea why. Im sure that most of you can guess why, but is there proof? Where is the proof?

When I say size, my primary question is about the size of the male genetalia. Ladies, for you does the size matter? Fellas do you think that it matters to women? Have any of the fellows been told that size matters or have any of the you ladies told a man that size matters?









I was reading this book (dont ask me why –LOL). But according to this book, penis size matters to women even more than breast size matters to men. I could believe that.

The book goes on to mention that there are five big reasons why women prefer large penises that lead all from one into another, and are sometimes not so easy to separate, but they all have to do with pleasure. Go figure right! These reasons go from from instinctive sexual selection to vaginal satisfaction and anything in between.


Tomorrow I will discuss a comparison of the reason/preferences women and men like em big. So make sure you check that out! Also we will talk (maybe not until Friday or Monday) about Penis Size Myths and Lies. This post will discuss a number of the most common penis size myths and lies. One this myths for example is: If a small finger can make a woman have an orgasm then penis size obviously doesnt matter.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.o0o.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thought 4 the Day


"The best time for you to hold your tongue
is the time you feel you must say something or bust."


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:23 AM, |

21 Comments:

I think the big issue is that women have seen what's out there, so they know what they have to choose from. That's how guys get done dirty. I was told once by a friend that we could never do anything if I was under 10 inches. I was 19. I looked down and damn near wanted to run away.

Then I started noticing things and having girls say things (complimenting things) which made me feel more confident about things.

And I learned my friend was a size queen who wanted a dude to split her ass in two... lol

It matters to both - about the same thing.

SOrry this is a big ramble, but it's after midnight
I think size matters as far as penis is concerned. You don't want a penis inside of you and you don't know it is there. You do want to feel it.
I say thickness matters. I was with one guy who was skinny and long and it was horrible sex, then I was with a guy who was only 8 inches but thick and prolly the most enjoyable sex i've ever had. Uncirc is best kuz it keeps the thickness. I hate thin penises, i dont care how long it is... apparently women cna only feel about 4 inches into their vagina's anyway... so... thickness matters, length doesn't.
oh wow - what a graphic post - well, i feel like size doesnt matter! it really ALL depends on the person
i think it matters. however, it matters even more that the guy know how to use the damn thing.
I hope things go well with the new guy...
i'm going with girth on this one.... though a little peter is not good cause you can't feel anything.... but if he can work that tongue then he MIGHT be good to go! i never had anyone that was too big so i don't know but i think that guy in the picture might cause some damage!!! he scares me!
I scrolled down reeeeeeally fast just to fuss you out! I gotta comment later...grrrrrrr I thought the email was about the size of the person weight wise!

BBL
I dont know some people say yes, some people say no...personally..I dont care all that much.
  At 7/05/2006 10:58 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Since you have nekkidddd pictures, I have to read the post when I get home. LOL
It doesn't have to be big ut it can't be small...
ANd as long as he uses it well...some have it big and don't know what to do wit it...
I just ignored the disclaimer and opened the post at work. I'm sure I'll get a nice note from the IT guy.

Size does matter to me.

An attractive breast size is one that allows a woman to walk erect and wear what she likes. Anything more than a mouthful is a waste.

I'm also going with girth on the penis. Length is not nearly as important as thickness, though below 8" is too short. Anything more than throatful is excessive.
Its not fair because men can see the breast size right away... but unless women get the Ghetto Size Report from her Gurls, she cant tell until its too late...its a blind item, cant research it ahead of time or anything... LOL

Now I like large...however, curved of any size trumps large, and skilled oral trumps all

...and that brother in the pic!??!?! Is he AirBrushed??!?! Good Lawd! You could die from that!
(But what a way to go)

:-o
  At 7/05/2006 4:31 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
size doesn't matter...experience...foreplay does...
Size does matter because if you are not put together in a way or haven't got the skill that can take me where I need to go than there is a problem.
just call ya doctor nic
M-Dubb - No prob!!! I actually appreciate you posting so that I can get that male point of view on this.

ChezNiki - U got me LMAO. U R so damn crazy, LOL. I hope he is airbrushed because the on thing he could wit that is rub it across me, LOL. And oral definitely trumps everything!!!!!

Echo - Yes, it is VERY exciting meeting someone new.

Nikki - U definitely got a point there. If he doesn't know what to do with it what does it matter. ITs still gonna be terrible.

Clay - Sorry for being so graphic, but I have to spice it up every now and then, LOL.
  At 7/05/2006 11:20 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Okay, I am with ChezNiki....Jeesus! That thing is big. LOL Now onto your question. Size matters to me. I have experienced large and it's miserable! You want the sex to be enjoyable and if the man is too large, it is not comfortable. Bragging on size does not impress me. Personally, I like "just right" If you're small and you know what to do with it, you probably will do just fine. It's not fair to the small guys. I mean getting bigger breasts for women comes a dime a dozen, but enlarging your penis? Who's gonna really do that? Now I am rambling....U get my point...oh and awesome on the new interest
Glad you had fun with your sisters my holiday was enjoyable as well.

I was like what the devil?!! LOL

I'd have to say that size only matters if you don't know what your doing which is what someone else already said but if you know how to work it or your tongue or both of them I can forget that it's the size of my pinky LOL...well not forget but I'll let it slide this time around
Hmm.

For the woman:

The vaginal cavity expands accordingly. That's the miracle and beuty of heterosexual sex. I firmly believe that this is more of a mental perpetuation than a physical displeasurement, present company included. I think is prolly wreaks mental havoc on a fella if he is not well endowed. However, there are known positions for people who are penis-challenged where it will bring maximum pleasure for both parties, I would think that Dog Style is not one of them.

For the Male:

Males have different tastes. Some believe, just as the gentleman did above, that if it's more than a mouthful, then it's a waste. Others, prefer the twins enough room to spare, and just the thought of having as much in your mouth as you can have in your hand is very enticing.

So, does size matter. Sure it does. Should it? No, but in life, everything is always subject to the interpretation of the interpreter.

As for P: Well, I plead the fifth.
I'll answer from my perspective. I like smaller breasts better. Its ironic, that most of my girlfriends have had large breasts. But I'm a nipple man myself. I can get down with whatever size as long as the nipple is well defined. And no silicone! I don't like that look.