WTF is this?

Sunday, March 19, 2006
What’s up bloggers?

Not much going on with me. So far, my weekend has been great. It’s hard for me not to have a great weekend. Any time I don’t have to go to work is a great day for me, plus I’m not hard to please and it’s VERY easy to keep me entertained.

I haven’t done much this weekend, just a little shopping (I’m always ready for shopping) and I went to a hair show last night. That was pretty interesting. I talk more about that later in the week when I get the pictures so that I can post them to.

I’m not ready for work tomorrow. I cannot understand why in the hell the weekends go by so fast?

Dammit man
!



glitter graphics






One of my friends emailed this ugly azz shyt to me. When I saw I was like WTF? It is so damn ugly and scary looking.

Damn!






This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 5:50 PM, |

10 Comments:

I am trying to figure out what else that thing is supposed to be. I got it's part human, part dog...

the rest is up in the air!

Yeah it is kinda disturbing....lol
  At 3/19/2006 6:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Girl, this look like some bull mixed with u know what!! I can't even think of anything else to say.
LOL...When I saw this pic, I was damn WTF is this?

It just looks sorta gross. I just had to post it, LOL.
OMG!! That is about the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life!!

Actually I work with a girl who kinda looks like that....HAHA... I'm just joking!!
Damn! I don't know what's weirder the picture or the fact that I've seen uglier.
Trina - I was about to say, LOL. If you have a coworker that's that damn ugly you should be scared to go to work!

Freaky D - I am really afraid of what ever it is that you have seen that is uglier than this damn thing!
  At 3/19/2006 11:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
This isn't real, I know. It's too freaky looking and the government would have that thing in science somewhere tying to make more.(LOL)
NewWriteGirl - You are definitely right about the government having this thing up in the lab doctoring up some more of them, LOL.

That's scary!
As the resident ignoramous...what is a hair show?
Friar Tuck - At the hair shows, women walk the runway just like models but they are modeling different hair styles instead of clothes. It was very interesting. Some of the hairstyles were really cute and others were too outrageous for me to even think about!