Your Weekly Slice of H.A.M.

Thursday, February 23, 2006
Before I start with the HAMs, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of the kind and thoughtful words of encouragement. I have been going through a really rough time and I appreciate your advice and you trying to cheer me up.

Special shout out to Freaky Deaky who was the first one to try ot cheer me up with what he calls a "corny joke". That joke actually did make me laugh and the rest of the comments made me feel much better as well.

Also Happy Birthday shout out to my sister Accomplice!


Thanks guys!!!
My Bloggin Buddies Are The Best!



Looks like a box of used crayons!


Damn!



Damn Fab!


How in the hell you let this fugged up photo get out?




WTF???
Ugly and Uglier

This is the tru meaning shitty ghetto mess!



Rainbow Bright



Where they think they are going in this bullshyt?




Ice T and his skanky ass wife.








**********************0oOo0*********************



Now that you've seen the HAMs,
I would like to show you some of my favorite towels.


The towel are plush and great colors, don't ya think?



Great towel





Love this towel to

Blue is my FAVORITE color!

Hehehe


************************0oOo0*********************


This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"


 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:00 PM, |

32 Comments:

Is crooked/cocked mouths suppose to be the cool thing when posing? Those are some rough looking dames.

Looks like Fabolous needs to quite biting down on the mic when he's rapping. Next time he might do more than chip on his bucky beaver teeth.

Flav has to have a wonderful personality or a really big... He's fugly.

If Ice T's wife is skanky I'll have a double order... now!

I wasn't going to mention it but what the hell my veins pump haterade 24/7. Those towels don't look very fluffy to me. I here 'roids will do that to you.
nay nay - LOL @ the DL brothers. You're right, you never know these days.

freaky d - okay with the veins that pump haterade 24/7. You are so crazy, LOL.
OOooohhhh!! I like towel #1!!!!
  At 2/22/2006 11:05 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Towel #1 is awful small....isn't that a washcloth *snickers* I don't know if I could get wit towel number #1 I want a 'wittle' bit more fluff in my towel
oh my...

I'll take prime rib with my sliced H.A.M anyday!!!... Thanks for the nice pieces of toweled up eye candy:)
...MMM I just bought some new towels this weekend, too
LOL
any word on your friend? I'm surprised it hasn't really gotten any coverage?
lol...
whew, some stuff just shouldn't be seen.

but those towels!!!
BEAUTIFUL

:)
I will be submitting my towel picture watch out now! LOL I live for your your H.A.M post dso funny
......I think I need a towel.....
ewwwww, that's Ice-T's wife...?

nasty...
Nice towels!
oh...imma have to get me some of those towels!!!
  At 2/23/2006 10:54 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Is it just me or does the tall chick in the second H.A.M. pic look like K.C. from Jodeci? Hmmm...

Chocolate Drop Out
All I got to say is Dannnggg to the good the bad and the fugly!!! LOL glad you're feeling better
I look forwards to the HAM!!!!KEep em coming.........:)
Ok, the towels were a suprise an utterly disturbing, but the rest of the pics were fun

:)
  At 2/23/2006 4:49 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Love the towels!!!
yes, blue is my fave color too in this case :)

can't play the video in your last post :(

you got extra cool points for playing Goapele's video!!!
Rell - They just upped the reward by an additional $10K yesterday and officially announced that they suspect that foul play was involved. Needless to say that I was not happy to hear the "foul play" comment.
Girrrlllll, one of those towel dudes is a Super male dancer name Luscious. I'll drink his bath water and "write the check" *wink*.

Now I'm singing that dumb azz song "I'm in love with a stripper"......LOL
Shawn - LOL I would love to see Mr. Luscious in person!
ice-t has fell off to me....he's a pretty good actor but being with that becky....i don't know...
I'm lovin the towels!!!!
like the towels.....oooo weeee!
These HAMS shots are something else. Where do you get this stuff? Ice-T is a joke to me. But the towel guys, oh well, I;m speechless.
omg i almost thought i was gonna know someone two weeks in a row. when you started showing models i got so scared! lol. but the first towel is my fave.
awwww...foofi foofi!!

You better leave FAB alone, you know thats my man in my head!
I forgot about everything but the towels. I think I might go buy some tonight!
Holla!
lolo!
Damn!! I am going out to get some towels RIGHT NOW!!!!
  At 7/24/2007 9:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Does anyone know the website for the male dancer "Luscious"?