Lil' Kim

Friday, February 10, 2006

Disclaimer: This post today is not for those easily offended or appalled by the site of p*$$y ("Conservative Banker" - you definitely should not read this post - OKAY. For Supa Sista and the others that may be reading at work -- well you may wanna wait till you get home as well). If you are, please exit now and have a wonderful day!


Most men equate Lil' Kim with sexiness because of her provocative -- and sometimes virtually nude -- dressing habits, but a little mystery never hurt anyone, is it just me?

I'll let you be the judge and jury.

What do you think, sexy or slutty?






This a photo of Kim in her earlier days in the rap game. Not too bad, but it is downhill from here.




Lil Kim rockin' the mic and getting her boogie on!

As you can see, there are no undies on her body.

Now, please tell me how do celebraties let photos of themselves and their private parts get caught on film, for people like me to post it all over the internet?

LOL, why did someone ask if that was a bady d*ck between Kim's legs. People a really crazy you know that.


Photo of Kim on one of her no so glamorous days. Her breast are about to pop of her little sisters shirt and someone really should have given her some powder for that face. That forehead is too damn shiny!


For today’s trivia, what was Kim doing before she met Notorious B.I.G.?

Get the Answer to Today's Triva Here!




This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:54 AM, |

18 Comments:

I am at work, but I had to read what you was saying bout lil kim. I want someone to find a pic of the au natural kim locked up! LOL

And I got part of the question right! Yeaaaaaa for me!

IMO, she was sexier when she first came out and before she got all that work done to herself!

I saw a VH1 special on her years ago and she was talking about how she always had issues with her appearence.....

Yet she is constantly making it worse!
She's from the "a whole lot less is more" school. Great trivia!
im one for leaving something to the imagination.. i'll where something tight to show off my figure, but you'll hardly ever see skin.. gotta make u curious about something.. (well that was before i got married..lol) but i still don't show all!
I like L'il Kim and all, but she does take it a bit too far!
slutty, but what do I know...
Poor Kim!!! That's about all I can say.

Go by my blog when u get a chance. I left a present just for you.
She actually CAN rap, but who can tell? Cant hear the rapping for the boob out over there and the coochie hanging out over there...oh well
I like her anyway, I dont know why. Maybe because she'e fearless, from New York or a fellow Cancer (zodiac sign)
ugh. that thing is a mess. i just can't be bothered w/her.
I LIKE little KIM but I think she is Skanky
But her CD was tight XTC..lol. Thanks for the photos, they were hillarious.
I know she's gonna be writing a book when she gets out of lockdown...

If her silly ass ain't already started
*shakin my head*

No words for that child.
Yeah, she can be a mess can't she?!?!?!
Wallycrawler - I'm LMAO!!!
Kim's thang is hanging. That's a mess! She needs to stop because she is looking like Micheal Jackson....in the face with all that surgery...
Kim always claimed she valued herself for who she was and that she " keeps it real". Well how real can you keep it when you go lighten your skin and get implants, then got the nerve to think people don't know the difference? She was black as blueberry jam and flat chested before now she's lighter than Halle Berry, please! It's pitiful when someone has to be so ashamed of their skin tone they have to go and dye it to look light. If you're not light you aren't light. She used to come off all hard like she was this and that but she's nothing but a wannabe like everyone else. If not, she wouldn't try to be something she's not. I feel sorry for her if she didn't like how she was before. But she isn't fooling anyone. If she wanted to dye her skin she should have done it before she came out. Stupid. Plus she's just a big joke anyway. And EVE is the queen of female rap! Enough said.
Rose - LOL, yeah Kim is a mess. All the surgery to her face is ridiculous. I just to think she was cute, but now she just looks funny to me.

Ms Ahmad I have heard so many ho-ish things about this poor child since she came out that is a shame.

Stacy-Deanne you bring up some very good points. I don’t know how a person that claims that they value themselves so much would pull all of the stunts and degrade themselves the way that she has over the years. That’s some value!
Calling all skanks!!!!

I swear man... how much worse can it get...

I tell ya...

Nothing like a good Monroe family reunion!!! LMAO!

(just messing with you, girlie...)

Yo, I had to get at you, since you seem to be thinking I am gay? (Go check my blog!)

LOL!! I still love H.A.M.!! Funny as always!!