Monica Arnold

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Am I the only one that did not know that Monica had a baby?

I really think that I am.

I had no clue. I heard rumors from years ago, but this eight-month old little cutie is clearly not her love child from the 10 year old rumors that I used to hear.

Monica and her fiancé, producer Rodney R. Hill Jr., welcomed a son, Rodney Ramon Hill III, into the world on May 21, 2005.

How in the world am I just now finding out about a baby that was born eight months ago! Jeeze!!!

Her next album, Street Butterfly, is set to drop in spring or summer of 2006. This new album will feature vocals from Mannie Fresh, Young Jeezy, and Twista. Jermaine Dupri and Missy Elliot are among some of the well known producers on the album, so it is definitely sure to be a hit! I can't wait to hear it.



By the way, I wanna lighten my hair to that color in about two weeks. I wonder what it would look like on me? I have some hightlights now, so my hair is lighter than it is on my profile pic, but not nearly as lite as Monica's hair here. Her hair (both style and color) is absolutely beautiful.

If my stylist is reading this post, please keep this pic in mind for my next appointment please.

Now I know that I'm late with this and all, but I'm still gonna post some of the pics from her B-Day bash on December 28, 2005. just in case some of you have not seen them and just cause I want to. I love posting pics in case you haven't noticed (smile).



This is Monica and her fiancé.


Very interesting party! Hmmmmmmm.....



Now, maybe I'm just outta the loop, but when did people start wearing shit like this to parties?
My bad, maybe this is one of the Body Tap strippers.


I see Monica has a nice fat tattoo of her man's name on her leg to. Okay, moving on!



Wingo and Juvenile



Just having a good ass time!

Monica, T.I. & Rock


How many of you ladies would throw your
man a party like this for his birthday?
As for the fellows, does this look like the type party you'd like? I bet I won't get too many to say no (smile).



This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:37 AM, |

23 Comments:

Gotta love da baby! awwwwwww

I am not feeling that color hair on her, but hey whatever works for her...and maybe you. LOL

Hmmm was that her party or his???

I have given my ex a party sorta kinda like that, in that strippers were involved.
It was it a party that she thru for him.

Okay, what I wanna do with my hair is get highlights that color. Hopefully that will look okay.
Oh yeah that baby is just toooooo cute!!!
I didn't know she had a baby either. Does that mean she has a good or a bad publicist?

~Deb

And the pics of Nicole R. in the previous post are just, plain scary.
Heck if we got down like that... why not. Since i don't. He's outta luck...lol!
Dr. Deb - Yes, Nicole Richie does look scary!!!!

BB - I know what you mean. If I had flow to get down like that I would have him a big bash like that to. If we could have T.I. Young Jeezy and other stars in the place to be yes I'll throw that biggest bash strippers and all, but oh well.
Well, I read about the baby a couple of months ago. He is too cute.
  At 2/13/2006 9:04 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Superstar,
I didn't know Monica had a baby either...definitely news to me! I'm like you, how did that get past me?(lol) He's adorable doe and yes I love her hair too! She's always been a classy looking young lady, but it appears she has a ghetto-edge to her as well.
Chocolate Drop
i didn't know she had a baby either. her baby is 2 days older than #4. that style or color is cute, but it makes her look old. i have that color hair now. i would not be throwing a psrty like that for my man. i guess she doesn't care that he won't be paying her any attention all night
I was surprised to hear that as well especially since they have been saying she was pregnant since she was about 15 lol. He is a cutie and as far as the bday party I guess it would depend on what he liked and what not..perhaps I guess I would just have to wait and see
Way too many dudes are there for my liking. I'd have to have a lot of liquor in me to forget my girlfriend was there and actually let myself enjoy it. Other than that, as long as I didn't have to pay for lap dances, bring it on.
Interesting party but not on my dime though.
I'm with you... I didn't know Monica had a baby.
Then again, who the hell is Monica?
I knew she had a baby but I don't know who this bama is she got knocked up by..guess she couldn't wait for Silk forever.....I think she prolly threw that party for her man cuz if you can't beat them join them. Instead of her man going to the strip club, she brought the strip club to her man...KoolBreeze I agree with you, she looks well over her 23(i think or 24) years.......SHe has a very mature look and thats prolly cuz she been throuhg alot.
You surley informed me, becasue I had no clue she had a baby.
didn't know monica had a baby, but good to know...I see her party was off the chain.....
little man is a cutie!

hell yeah i'd throw a party like that for my man. i'd be getting my groove on, too (although definitely not with the sista wearing the bathing suit...)

oh, and juvenile don't need to be at that party, he need to be at western union getting a money order to pay his friggin child support.
I had no idea Monica had a baby too! And Hell to the NO! I wouldn't throw my man a party like this. If he wants whores and hoochies he's going to have to get them himself. And I damn sure better not hear about it either, LOL! Shoot, if I can't go to Chip N Dale's then he sure as heck can't have a party like this. And what has happened to Monica? She used to be so upstanding. Now, taking a look at these photos and the company she keeps, I don't believe she is anymore. Instead of throwing parties she needs to go back to recording albums. I was a big fan back in the day but looking at these pictures I don't know if I am much anymore. She never was one to get a lot of promotion but it's really bad when you are supposed to be famous and people don't even know you had a baby. And she's a mother now so she needs to grow up.
Okay, well I’m glad that I’m not the only one that didn’t know.

I’m LMAO @ Crall – you are so crazy!

Nikki - yes, Juvie needs to go pay that damn support!
uhhhh no comment
I read about Monica's baby months ago. This makes her fourth child. She adopted two of her relatives and her boyfriends' child(the one who committed suicide several years ago) I read her interview in my daughters' sister to sister magazine...
that baby is aiiight...lol
just kiddin
but i didn't know she had a baby, but i'm not surprised...man, she hid out 4 9 months?/ who'da knew?

but was that her bday party or his? either way, i would NOT be down wit all that mess
I like seeing stacks on deck flying through the air!!!