It's Friday Honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, November 11, 2005
This was one of the best days because did not do $hit and you know what?...... It was great! I did not have to go to work and any day that I don't have to go to work is a great day. Being that I didn't do anything, I guess there's not much to talk about, huh?

My dad and my stepmom came into town today to celebrate my birthday. My birthday is actually not until next week on the 17th, so we did an early celebration tonight. Dinner was pretty good. One of my sisters came out with us to. We went to Long Horn Steakhouse and I had prime rib (one of my favorites). And they told the people that it was my birthday so they did the embarrassing 'birthday song' and brought me a hot fudge sundae! The sundae was delish, but Lord knows that I did not need that mess. I already only exercised twice this week. I enjoyed spending the time with my parents because being that they do not live here, I don't get to see them often. It meant alot to me to that they would travel out of town just to see me and celebrate my birthday. I think that its sweet and it makes me feel special. I know this sounds corny, but I can't help it.

I talked to my sister that lives in Atlanta, she was getting ready to hit the club with her girlfriends. Now that's what I plan on doing next weekend. Me and all my girls and two of my sisters are going to get together and celebrate my birthday! So I am saving all up so I can get it crunk and drunk next week honey. I can't wait. I swear most of the time my life is so damn stressful it will be great to get out. I do get out to clubs often any more so I'm looking forward to this.

I don't know why, but I have this awful, nagging headache all day today. It's really getting on my nerves at this point. Anywayz, I guess I'll let it go for day. Y'all take care! Tootle Loo!
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:59 PM, |

1 Comments:

Damn, I hope THIS Friday will hurry up!