Just Random Shyt

Tuesday, August 08, 2006




Quick Update On Me

Weight

Things with me are really going pretty well. Im still doing my thing with the gym although I do not always eat my best. I have lost about 30lbs and I am at that point where everyone can really tell. Not a day goes by that I do not get a compliment from someone about the weight loss. It really makes me feel good and like my hard work is paying off. If I could only leave these damn peanut M&Ms alone I would be doing GREAT!

Work

My job is going good to! I havent been hated on in a while. You know its really a damn shame when whether or not you are hated on is a determining factor of how well things on the job are going

Anyhoo, I have been there for about 8 months and things are coming along well. Im finally at the point where I can do my work on my own with out constant review and hateration. I have been getting really positive feedback on the work I turn in to, so that is definitely a plus. I just pray that things continue to go smoothly.

Social Life

My sister graduated this past weekend with her Masters, so I had a lot of family in town over the weekend. We really had a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing my little nephew.

I have not talked to my ex. I briefly mentioned that we broke up but never went into a whole lot of detail. It was not a bad break up or anything like that. Its just that we were together for a very long time, longer than many of my friends have even been married and the wounds were too fresh. It was such a difficult decision to let him go, but it was one that I had to make. I just prayed about it before I made my final decision for us to part and went with what the Lord told me to do.

I still think about him but its been easier than I thought it would be being without him. Never in a million years did I ever imagine my life without him, but here I am doing just that. Things just didnt work out for us. There were so many yes, I will do better or I will make things better. But it just never happened. Or always saying he was sorry but never showing it. I held on for a long time to the memories of what we once shared but honestly those good days were gone a long time ago. I have no hard feelings towards him, as a matter of fact I truly wish him the best. It just wasnt meant to be for us

I have been spending a lot of time getting to know this new guy I met and things are really going well between us. For the first time in a VERY LONG time I feel happy and I love the way it feels. You know the type of feeling you hope will never end? Well that is how I feel. Its still kinda of early to tell how things will turn out but I got a good feeling about this one.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

He came into my life at just the perfect time, although I did not think the timing was perfect when we first met. Its like cupids lil ass came around and shot me in my back. I struggled with trying to figure out whether I even wanted to take a chance with someone new. I wondered if this was just something I was doing because I was one the rebound, so I thought maybe I should just be by myself. But I prayed about that to and I remember that I woke up one morning and knew exactly what it was that I wanted and needed to do. What I wanted was to be with him and there is where I will stay for as long as the Lord allows...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:12 PM, |

9 Comments:

congrats on the weight loss!
Keep up the good work and congrats on the weight loss...

I love being in love...
Thats wonderful NIC!!!!
you go girl! i'm so happy for you right now. your life is coming along nicely! uh, i'm taking notes...
you go girl, get your weight loss on.

and good for you finding and accepting someone new in your life.....i think for me its better for me to legally end this chapter b4 starting another. i think if i found someone now it would make my life so much more complicated.

so i guess by myself is how it will be for a while
The first six months of a relationship is the honeymoon phase. . .And I am glad you are enjoying it.

Enjoy all the phases of your relationship. You.Deserve.It
Well cheers for everything being on the up and up! Has it been 8 months already? Wow time moves fast!
Congrats on the weight loss and if you find a rehab program for peanut M&M lovers can you hook a sista up?
Khalli - I'm lovin this side of you ;-)