Whatz Up Bloggers?!?!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Whatz up out there in the blogosphere?!?!?!

Things are going pretty good with me. I have absolutely no complaints. Well, that is with the exception of not wanting to go to work, but whats new.

It seems like my time has going shorter and shorter and less and less here lately. Everything is being neglected, including the blog. My sister mentioned to me that anyone or anything that could tame me off the internet would be a miracle.

I think that I have found that miracle...




TIP OF THE DAY: Before you have sex in the car, watch out for the CAMERA NINJAS!










This is Superstar Nic

Still "N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:20 PM, |

8 Comments:

What's kinda sad is in one of those pix I couldn't tell who was the man! LOL

Happy Monday?

Would this good excuse to be off the net have to do with this new guy we met??? Hmmmmmmm?
Found the miracle huh? Hmmm...
  At 7/31/2006 11:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
LOL @ the toilet picture.
Damn, what kinda cars are those... they look spacious.
LMAO... that was tooo funny!!!
their faces are PRICELESS! i hope i NEVER get caught out there like that.
you've found your miracle, huh? who is it, pray tell?
that is hilarious!!!!