Nothing Special

Tuesday, July 18, 2006




Whatz up bloggers!?!?!

Not too much going on with me. I really didnt have anything special to blog about today but I did wanna be sure to wish everyone a wonderful day.

I have been going thru a lot (emotionally) here lately and I have so much on my mind that I cant even think straight. I swear if it aint one thing its another. I mean really!

Last week it was getting to the point where my worrying was affecting my eating habits. I mean just wasnt hungry. My appetite is getting back to normal somewhat, but I still got alot on my mind. Why cant I just forget about it and let shit go?


Anyhoo, you all have a great day! The week is half way over thank goodness. I cant wait till Friday...is that a surprise to anyone?






myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:14 PM, |

5 Comments:

halfway over girl...halfway over..

I can and most people can related to if it not being one thing its another.
Stress will make you do some strange things but don't let it get the best of you...
Quit being stoic and talk to someone, anyone about what's bothering you. Part of being friends means that you always have some to rant and bitch to and hopefully, laugh about it one day. Open up and let it out. I'm sure there's someone out there that you feel comfortable with and trust enough to spill your heart out to.
sorry you are having a rough time.
a glass of crown always helps me out..get your sip on.