Damn, its only Tuesday!

Monday, August 07, 2006

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

I wanna give a shout out to my girl Laptop Cutie for once again hooking me up with some blog material (smile). I just had to share this shit.


When to cancel your wifes gym membership...















~~~~~~~~o0oOo0o~~~~~~~~


Nia singing Can't Hide Love by Earth Wind and Fire at age 4


Now this made my day when I saw it. This little girl is just too much! I laugh everytime I her her sing and I mean she is singing the hell outta this song to!







~~~~~~~~o0oOo0o~~~~~~~~

Lil Jokey Joke



A woman is getting on the bus with her baby, when the driver turns to her and says, "My goodness, that has to be the ugliest baby I have ever seen in my life."

The woman is so upset that she says nothing and just gets on the bus. She begins to cry and the man sitting next to her asks, "Are you OK?"

She replies, "No, that horrible bus driver just insulted me." The man says, "Did you say anything to him?" "No" she answers, "I was in too much shock. I wish I had said something."

The man then turns to her and says, "Well if you would like, I will hold your monkey while you go up to the driver."




Now this is an old ass joke!

Do you know that my GRANDMOTHER used to tell me this joke as a child? Wow! This thing is still being circulated around to. Amazing! Anyhoo, have a great day.




This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:27 PM, |

9 Comments:

Just say no to da 'roids!
She took the fitness just a little too far.
i didn't even read the rest. the photos did me in. i am now officially grossed out for the rest of the month. YUCK.
EWWWWWWWWWWW... is all I can say
thanks for the warning not to read this at work. LOL

That is not a good look. it reminds me of your sex post when you were saying how men like women with soft features. Ain't a damn thing soft on her.
That woman or he-man is absolutely gross. It's probably a man anyway...
AHHHHHHHHHHH....My eyes, my eyes! WHOOOO...Post a warning next time girlfriend. My retina are detaching from looking at that creature. Gah-dayum~!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
haha..funny stuff.. ;D