Happy Weekend

Thursday, August 10, 2006
Hosted by SparkleTags.com



Just kidding!!! I jus thought this was a cute glitter graphic.

I have a great weekend ahead of myself. Hopefully I can get a little action to (smile). There is nothing like a good nut to send you off into a deep coma-like slumber. Sounds good doesnt it?

I am so glad to see the weekend come that I really dont even know what to do with myself. I have been staying up way too late this past week, so I am paying for it now. I really cant complain tho because its my own fault staying up half the night on the phone like some teenager. ~Sigh~

Any special plans this weekend for any of you or are you just chillin? What ever it is you are doing this weekend, I hope its all good.

Til Monday...




Hosted by SparkleTags.com


Hosted by SparkleTags.com






This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:12 PM, |

4 Comments:

I'm glad somebody will be getting some action...Anyway I'm working this weekend but next weekend me and my man plan on going to Virginia Beach.

Well have a good one sweetie :-)
Nope no action for me.......I dont think......im getting up with my girls tontie for clubbing..then meet some bloggers tomorrow @ a cookout.....in Boston......then hopefully i might have a date SUnday or go to 6 FLags....
Hope you have a great weekend! Get a nut for me!
Yo ECSTATIC DOC!!! Haven't been here in a minute, gurl! I have a hard time loading your page!(Damn that dial-up!)

You have a great weekend, girl :)