H.A.M. I Am

Monday, August 21, 2006

Visit www.postpalace.com for sparkle codes!





Hello blog family!

How are you all doing? All good I hope and that you had a great weekend.

Things with me are going good. I had an excellent weekend. I went to Ft. Lauderdale last Thursday and stayed until yesterday. My sister and I went to the Fred Hammond and Tonex concert on Saturday. OMG! They put on such a good show. They have such anointed voices. I felt blessed just being in the building. They both have new CDs coming out (one in September and the October) and I want both of them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fred Hammond

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tonex



The rest of the weekend went well. I did a little shopping and hung out with my sisters. It was good seeing them. They will like come here next month for the first
FAMU home football game, so I will get to see them again really soon.





Myspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes

How about a little H.A.M. left over from Sunday dinner?

I just dont know what the hell some people are thinking about when they decide to pose for these pics or walk out of the house with some of this bullshit on. I mean really!




Hosted by ImgDump.net


Hosted by ImgDump.net

Hosted by ImgDump.net


Hosted by ImgDump.net

Hosted by ImgDump.net



Hosted by ImgDump.net


Hosted by ImgDump.net

Hosted by ImgDump.net


Hosted by ImgDump.net


Hosted by ImgDump.net


Hosted by ImgDump.net


Hosted by ImgDump.net




This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:24 PM, |

8 Comments:

Wow those pics are off the wall....

I can't believe the things some people do!! Those girls in the first pic! HOT MESS!!

Glad to hear you had a good time in FL.

~Smooches~
LMAO @ including the pied piper of R&B in the H.A.M.
  At 8/22/2006 9:32 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Is that a blunt in that little girl's mouth? And is it lit?
are they dressed in fruit roll ups? damn is ther no shame!?
I bet that concert was nice...

Now you know the HAMS were a mess, but I needed a good laugh this morning.
oh my! i dont know what they think either! yuk!
i want to see your worst (or best) HAM pic of yourself
LOL @ the picture of R. kelly...