Funnies and H.A.M.s

Monday, August 14, 2006


FUNNIES














HOT GOT DAMN MESS



Okay, so why in the hell this heffa got the baby sitting right

there on the bed while she takes her hoe pics? WTF






WTF are they in the car doing and with a kid in the back sit!


Hosted by ImgDump.net


Hosted by ImgDump.net

Hosted by ImgDump.net

Oh Glory !!!!

You may have seen this one floating around the net





This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:00 PM, |

7 Comments:

I was in the mood for some H.A.M>
Some people just don't give a d***!
  At 8/15/2006 11:54 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
The men with the women clothes on are scary.
GOtta love it!!!Hey NIk :)
Every Time I look at H.A.M. I am equally intrigued, stressed out, and amused.
WTH? I swear people are crazy.
The woman in the car with the kid is too triffling. Now that video of the groom had me crying with laughter. That was too funny. Even the bride was laughing. But I guess he got happy he was marrying her.