I'm Worth $235...I'm Rich!

Thursday, August 17, 2006
Im headed to Miami to see my favorite artist in concert this weekend. Fred Hammond will be performing on Saturday and I absolutely cannot wait!

I have been wanting to see him in concert for the last two years, but I could never find a one that was even remotely close to Florida. Finally, I have found one. Since my sisters are in Ft. Lauderdale I may as well may a long weekend outta this trip and stay for a visit. Even though its a bit of a drive from here it will be worth it to see my sisters and Fred. Have a great weekend!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




NO LYING. TELL THE TRUTH 2 URSELVES. THIS IS FUNNY. DONT LAUGH 2 LOUD WHILE U COUNT UR DEEDS. LET ME KNOW SOME OF URSCORES. I WILL BE FUNNY. I KNOW SOMEBODY WILL BE WORTH MORE THAN $300. ENJOY!!!!!

Okay so here's the deal. you look it over and see how many of
these things you have done, BUT you have to add up the money amount
along the way, then post the amount that you are in the
comments such as "$15" or "Im worth $78" or something like that.

Smoked pot-- $10
Got drunk, passed and dont remember the night before-- $20
Went skinny dipping-- $5
Had sex in a pool-- $20
Kissed someone of the same sex-- $10
Had sex with someone of the same sex $20
Cheated on your g/f or b/f --$10
Cheated on your g/f or b/f with their relative or close
Friend--$20
Done oral-- $5
Got oral-- $5
Done / got oral in a car while it was moving --$25
Prank called the cops-- $5
Stole something-- $10
Stole something worth over more than a hundred dollars--$20
Had sex with someone 10 years older-- $20
Had sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27--$25
Cried yourself to sleep-- $5
Cried during sex--$20
Been in love-- $25
Been in love with two people or more at the same time --$50
Said you love someone but didn’t mean it-- $25
Went streaking-- $5
Went streaking in broad daylight --$15
Been arrested-- $5
Spent time in jail --$15
Peed in the pool-- $0.50
Played spin the bottle-- $5
Done something you regret-- $20
Had a crush on your best friend--$5
Had sex with your best friend --$20
Had a crush on someone at work --$5
Had sex with someone you work with at work --$25
Lied to your mate --$5
Lied to your mate about the sex being good --$25

DONT FORGET TO REPOST WITH YOUR DOLLAR AMOUNT IN THE COMMENTS




This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:44 PM, |

10 Comments:

Ugh. too early to be doing math...maybe lata! LOL
I'm at $225, I think. I didn't have a calculator. LOL
I must be a goody goody $185
$250.. damn what does that say about me? LOL

hey stranger! it's been a while...
Hmmmm,

I am glad to see things are going good with you...*smile*

Doing my blog read rounds, since I have been out of the game for a while.

~Smooches~
ok how come i got $305????

this shit is rigged!!!!!

and i used a calculator
$285....
damn...$215...i must be having a damn good time out here!!
Okay, I got 95.50. I wouldn't mind going to that concert-brotherman can sing......
Girl, I know I was like close to that, I want to say like 315.00 I did this a few weeks ago. . .

The bigger question is. . .

We want to itemize this. How bout dat?