More Useless Information About Me

Monday, July 17, 2006




This is a meme I stole from Stiltwalker! I honestly feel like doing memes like this gives others an opportunity to get to know me better, dont you? Anyhoo, here it goes...



Entertainment

Films: The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Prince of Egypt, Friday After Next, Kiss the Girls, The Gospel, Meet the Parents, Love and Basketball, The Day After Tomorrow, Face Off, The Family Man, Guess Who?, Ever After

TV Shows: Law and Order, Medium, Monk, The 4400, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy, The Closer, CSI, Cold Case Files, Entertainment Gossip Shows, House, American Idol, Ghost Whisperer, Nancy Grace, Dr. 90210, Nip/Tuck.

Actors: John Travolta, Nicholas Cage, Kevin Spacey, Vince Vaughn, Leonardo Dicaprio, Mark Walberg, Owen Wilson

Actresses: Gweneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie

Bands: Cant think of anything off the top of my head

Hobbies: Collecting DVDs, shopping, surfing the net, drawing

Sports to Play: None

Sports Teams: Tampa Bay Buccs, Jacksonville Jags

Outdoor Activities: Absolutely nothing! I really do not like being outdoors. Well does driving count? Jus kiddin

Music: I love Gospel especially Fred Hammond. I also enjoy listening to rap, RnB, some, and pop.


Eating

Cereals: I really dont eat much cereal, but when I do I eat oatmeal, Chex, Raisin Branch Crunch, Lucky Charms, Frosted Mini Wheats, stuff like that

Snacks: Cashews, Spicy or Southwestern style trail mix with like nuts, sesame sticks, and corn nuts, granola, chips, cheese, cookies. Shoot most anything really.

Cookies: Oatmeal raisin and peanut butter

Candy Bars: Twix, Nestle Crunch, Hersheys with almonds

Alcoholic Drinks: Wine, Bahama Mama, Blue Hawaiian

Non-Alcoholic: Coffee and lots of it, crystal light fruit punch, diet sodas, water

Quick Meals: Throw a chicken breast, steak, or pork chop on the George Foreman and hook up some premade salad in a bag.

Hefty Meals: Oxtails of course, spaghetti, lasagna, rice and gravy, roast with potatoes, cabbabge, cornbread, greens, all kinds of casseroles. Shit every damn thing! LOL


Family & Personal

Mother name: Deborah

Father name: Edward

Brothers: 0

Sisters: 5

Family Holiday: Christmas and Thanksgiving, we always try to get together on these holidays if we are able to. It usually works out that we can be together and we have a lot of fun. I cant wait till the holidays roll aroung this year.

Family Feud: None, well I take that back. We will stand for no dead beat husbands in a family of six girls.

Kids: Not yet, but maybe someday. I love kids , I really do.

Spouse: Still search and currently accepting applications.

Pets: None

Dwelling: 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment in the heart of the city and too damn far away from my job

Car: Sonata

Shoe Size: 8.5

College GPA: 4.0, yes you read that correctly. I do have a 4.0 in my PhD program.

Occupation: Program Evaluator which entails survey/questionnaire development, literature reviews, report writing, grant writing, and attending way too many damn meetings!

Fictional Character: Dr. Burke from Greys Anatomy. Yummy!

Hate: Liars

Love: sleeping

Vacation: Anywhere including in my very own bed

Honeymoon: Anywhere with my lover

Likes: Sex, good food, music, drawing, alcohol, sleeping, shopping, candles, being in love, traveling, spending time with those I love.

Dislikes: Phone calls while I am eating or sleeping, traffic, hot weather, meeting requests (especially at 8am or after 3:30pm), spam email, those damn pop ups, the alarm clock going off, making difficult decisions, exercising, liars, school.






This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:44 PM, |

7 Comments:

You are turning into the meme queen! LOL

4.0 in a PhD program? That's sooooooooooooo hot!
I love cashews too.......Congrats on the GPA
4.0? I love a smart woman.
props on the 4.0

I love Nip/Tuck too. Sanaa Lathan will be joining next season..despite that, I may still watch.
  At 7/18/2006 4:11 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Our dad's have the same first name!
Chocolate Drop out!
@ Liquor and TV - Really? I did not know that. I need to check up on that to see what kinda role she will have on the show...Interesting!
Those Blue Hawaiian's were my drink for a minute too.