Sum It Up In ONE Word

Friday, July 14, 2006





Friday Meme: Summed up in ONE WORD

Another one borrowed from Organized Noise! He is always hooking me up...Thanks


YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD!!! NO EXPLANATIONS!


Yourself: Nic

Your lover: Who?

Your hair: Weave

Your mother: Special

Your father: Handsome

Your favorite item: Love

Your dream last night: Baby

Your favorite drink: Soda

Your dream home: Huge

The room you are in: Bedroom

Your pets: None

What you are now: Sleepy

Who you want to be in 10 years: Married

What you want to be in 10 years: Rich

What you're not: Content

Your best friend: Funny

One of your wishlist items: Car

Your gender: Female

The last thing you did: Talk

What you are wearing: Tee

Your favorite weather: Cool

Your favorite book: Bible

The last thing you ate: Oxtails

Your life: Beginning

Your mood: Sad

Favorite article of clothing: Undies

Favorite color: Blue

School: No

Song: Sexy





Pics of Stacy Dash's Playboy Layout

I cant believe she is 40! I also cant believe she posed for Playboy, but I digress. She look great tho.







This is Superstar Nic

"N" Search of Ecstasy and I'm out!




"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"




 
posted by Superstar Nic at 6:15 AM, |

10 Comments:

I won't view Ms. Dash here but it seems like the 40 year old celebs with money are bangin out with the nice bodies.
I've already seen most of the nekkid pics of her. Not too shabby with the exception being her nipple area. I guess barnacles aren't the only thing that brings the word crusty to mind, huh?
I'm going to need you to leave those oxtails alone.
Have a wonderful weekend NIC!!!!!

I used to have a crush on her from Clueless..and HOt damn I hope when IM 40 I can look like that...
Have a great weekend!
*note to self....save money and hire plastic surgeon for 40th b'day*

I knew she was up here, but not pass me.

Have a good weekend!
I can only pray to look that good at 40.. Have a great weekend!
Someone I didn't know emailed me those pics yesterday and I thought it was a trick. Let me open that now.

Have a good weekend, Nic!
i cant believe she posed either! but she does look damn good for 40.

have a great weekend!
jus sayin hey mama