This is My Saturday

Saturday, November 05, 2005
Well, I guess that I have not exactly been doing the greatest job writing to my blog daily as I originally intended to. But I'm making a promise here and now to write more often.

Today was a pretty good day. Nothing spectacular, but good. I went to the Florida A&M University (FAMU) game today. That was fun. Not that I paid all that much attention to the game but I was fun to get out of the house and hang out with my sisters and some friends. I couldn't even tell you what the final score was but I do know that FAMU won the game.

Believe it or not, I'm suppose to be working on my dissertation proposal. But I can always find something to distract me from doing that everything. I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes. Its like I can't wait to be done with school, but I'm not doing anything to help get myself there any quicker! I know, "Crazy" right?

Anyways, I'm just sitting here surfing the net, drinking a glass of Sangria, and watching Law and Order. How is that for a fun filled Saturday night? I know, I know but what can I say....
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:40 PM, |

0 Comments: