What is the World Coming To?

Monday, September 25, 2006
You know what? I do not understand what the hell is wrong with the crazy ass people in this world. When I briefly heard about a woman drowning three children and stuffing them into a washer and dryer this morning when I was getting dressed, I thought that I must have mistaken. I just had to look it up on the net the first chance I got. Sure enough, the awful story was true.

What I found out was that a 24 year old woman in St Louis, Tiffany Hall, was being held on a $5 million bond for committing an unthinkable crime!

In court, the prosecutors say she killed 23 year old Jimella Tunstall (see her picture below), and her unborn baby. Might I also add that the crazy bitch cut the baby from her womb. WTF?

Not only did crazy murder the mom, but she also told police she drowned her three children: ages 7, 2 and 1, and stuffed them into a washer and dryer at the apartment they shared with their mother.

Hall has not been charged in the childrens deaths and the police have not stated what the possible motive is. Her public defender has requested a psychological evaluation and that she be segregated from the rest of the inmates for her protection.

Psychological evaluation?!?!?! Is there really any one out there who doubts that this heffa is crazy?!?!?! I mean really! I just cant believe that she could or would do such a thing.

This is so sick and so incredibly sad. The funeral for mother and children is scheduled for this coming Friday.

May God bless them and their family.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



In this undated photo provided by the Illinois State Police, 7-year-old Demond Tunstall, 2-year-old Ivan Tunstall, and 1-year-old Jinela Tunstall are shown. (AP Photo/The Illinois State Police)




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




In this photo released by the East St. Louis (Ill.) police Tiffany Hall is shown. Hall was charged with one count apiece of first-degree murder and intentional homicide of an unborn child in the death of 23-year-old Jimella Tunstall Saturday, Sept. 23, 2006, and jailed on $5 million bond. (AP Photo/East St. Louis Police via St. Louis Post Dispatch)





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This photo shows Jimella Tunstall, 23. who was found slain after apparently having a fetus cut from her womb on Thursday in East St. Louis, Ill. AP Photo/Illinois State Police Handout)




View A News Clip of the Story Here






This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!


"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"




 
posted by Superstar Nic at 7:48 PM, |

12 Comments:

You have got to be kidding me!!!

WHAT the heck was going on in her head!?!?!?

Was she on something?? Does she have a history of mental behavior??? WTH!!!

My gosh to have done something so horrible... and now she is to be spared being put in general population for her saftey!!!!

What has this world come too!! **shaking head in disgust** Sad!

~Smooches~
  At 9/25/2006 10:17 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
i was gonna blog about it tomorrow. its a shame. truly a shame.
It's on the top of the charts here in Chicago. Seems that the two womwn are from the area. This shit is sad for sure. Seems that the murderous heffa was trying to get her boyfriend in the Navy to believe that the baby was his...

He turned her ass in. Guess he was hanging out with Antione Fisher and didn't have to be convinced to do the right thing.
  At 9/26/2006 7:05 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
The shit makes me sick! There sure are some wack jobs in this world. The stories I hear about in the news just keep getting crazier and crazier.
I'm still not understanding all this baby stealing. Is it really that hard to get knocked up?
i read about this story in the express yesterday. Truely sad. This heffa is CRAZY.
I heard that crazy story too! Goodness!
Hey, have u stopped my new place?

dreamsinafitted.blogspot.com
I heard that crazy story too! Goodness!
Hey, have u stopped my new place?

dreamsinafitted.blogspot.com
OMFG!!!!!!!! This is awful!
It's indicative of the times that we live. Evil acts are at an all time high. I pray for better days.

Nic, on a lighter note please check out my post from yesterday. It celebrates another superstar diva like yourself. Peace~
i had been following the story when they were still looking for the kids. when i heard the conclusion, i was beyond appalled. i hadn't seen the mother. she looks soooo young. that's really sad. and the worst part? they were childhood friends.
this is just horrible!!!!!!!!!!! :(