Say It Aint So!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
ET confirms that Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown are divorcing!








ET confirms the news that WHITNEY HOUSTON and BOBBY BROWN are divorcing after 14 years of marriage. Whitney filed the papers last Friday in Orange County.

Not only are they spliting (finally), but Bobby is being linked to everyonez favorite video hoe herself. Yes thats right - Ms. Super Head!

Now keep in mind they said it not me. I dont make it up, I just spread it.







Read it here!

Whitney and Bobby: It's Over


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 9:51 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 9/14/2006 9:35 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
bout damn time. it was prolly keepin her drugged up so he can do what he wanted and know shes hip to it. i mean look at him now and how well he is doing and she is look shitty... something is wrong there.
Now why did she wait until after the drugs to get away from him. hand't he done enough already?
I wonder, though.

I heard Whitney was a hot mess BEFORE she was with Bobby. . .

AND

That she just hid it well, was all.
I'd like to see them both get their lives back. I saw Whitney on ET and she looks like she is on the way back to the land of the living. She looked great!
Cant say I didnt see that one coming at some point