Just Showing Sum Luv

Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Whatz up in blogosphere?

Not much at all with me. Things have been going pretty well for the most part. My sisters (the twins) are coming in town this weekend for the first FAMU home game of the season so that should be a lot of fun. Well, I mean I’m not all that excited about the game per se, but more so about the fact that I can get me a candy apple and shop the street venders that come out. Anyhoo, you guys take care!

Have you ever seen some shit like this before? I mean really!





This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!


"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 8:58 PM, |

6 Comments:

can't say that I have ever seen that, lol
That's a first for me...
That's an interesting picture. This is especially true after seeing your fliker account. :)
Hope the game goes well

My team has the week off
What type of mess is that!?!?
Nope. Never seen ena'thing like it before in my life.

At least she wasn't standing there, head back with her mouth wide open. YYYYuck!