Howdy Bloggers

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Whatz up my blogging buddies?

Not much on my end. I took a few days off from work earlier this week for some much needed rest and relaxation! Aahhhhhh it was great. What sux tho is the fact that I can barely tell I had any time off with the way I feel. I hate coming back to work after a vacation…Lawd, does anyone do any thing while you are gone? Jeezz!

Things are back on target with me finishing up my dissertation research. I talked to my dissertation chair and he said that things look good for me graduating in the spring. Looks like I will soon be able to get my IBEPHD license tag! I will be so glad when I am finally done with school. Then I will be able to play on the net and visit all of you as much as I want to.

My girl Laptop Cutie is having a birthday this Sunday, so a few friends, my sister, and I are all going to go out for a celebration on Saturday. This should be fun. I havent been out with the girlz in a minute.

Till next week, tootle loo!


Click here for a good laugh!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 11:01 PM, |

3 Comments:

Hi there. You have a nice weekend as well
LOL @ "A dick away keeps the vibrator away"

Depends on how good the dick is girlfriend! Sometimes the dick is what makes you wanna reach for the vibrator...know what I'm saying?

:-)
The 2 pix at the end are a hoot! LOL