Happy Labor Day

Sunday, September 03, 2006
Happy Labor Day party people!

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend so far. As for me, mines is going pretty good. You know me, any day that I do not have to go to work is a good day!

Nothing too special has been going on in my world. Just been busy as ever. I started back to school after taking the summer off so its beeen a little rough trying to get back into the swing of things if you know what I mean.

Hoping that things are going well with you and yours. Take care!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Superstar Nic

A Little Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 8:23 PM, |

2 Comments:

This holiday weekend has been nothing but rest and relaxation for me. So far, the most exciting thing to happen was my first trip to Ikea. That's saying a lot.
Happy September