Christmas Meme

Monday, December 04, 2006

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg nog

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? First weekend in December

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Fried Turkey and baked macaroni

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Waking up thinking that I had heard Santa land on my roof and telling my grandmother

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I really dont remember

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nah

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I dont have a tree. I just decorate the house and put a wreath on my door.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I never get it, so I cant even say

12. Can you ice skate? Nope

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I usually love everything I get so I cant really say

14. Whats the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with my family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My moms carrot cake

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We do Secret Santa every year and its always lot of fun because we really do keep it a secret!

17. What tops your tree? An angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? This Christmas by Donny Hathaway

20. Candy Canes: Eat em

21. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoons Christmas Vacation



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



This is Superstar Nic

A Lot Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:20 PM, |

4 Comments:

Hey! it's been a while> happy holidays!
  At 12/05/2006 1:57 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
HAY HAY GIRL.....been awhile....what u up too chica
I likes to rock the hot chocolate. . .

Merry Christmas to you. . .

Hope all is well with the Superstar. . .
Happy Holidays! Make sure you stop by my page to see my Holiday HAM!