Happy Thanksgiving 2 U All

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




I want to thank all of you for the sweet birthday wishes. I truly had wonderful birthday. I really did.

Today Im headed to the airport for my trip to Houston where I will be spending the Thanksgiving Holiday with my sisters and other family. I was thinking to myself that I am really going to need to go on a diet after this. I mean seriously!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Thanksgiving Holiday to you all.


Question of the Day

This year what is it that you are thankful for?




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



For me, I am thankful for my friends and wonderful family that I love so much. I am thankful for my very life, my health, and for God waking me up this morning. I have a good job, a roof over my head, and lots and lots of love. What more can I ask for? Not a thing. I am truly blessed and I am thankful for all that God has bestowed on me.

So what are you thankful for?




MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES-N-GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP,
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS,
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER
STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS.




myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics




This is Superstar Nic

A Lot Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"
 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:03 PM, |

5 Comments:

That I'm not a Native American, who has to endure this UNholiday.
I am thankful I have my life.
I am thankful that Superstar nic is inching closer to ecstacy.
Wishing you and yours a most wonderful Thanksgiving.


~Deb
Hope your holiday was wonderful..I'm sure it was!!