Halle Berry Confirms Pregnancy

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Okay...

I know that we've heard this all before with Halle, but
TMZ.com is claiming that this time its really true.

The 41-year-old actress revealed the news on Tuesday that she is three months pregnant with boyfriend
Gabriel Aubry's baby.

Halle states that she and the boyfriend are beyond excited and that she has waited a very long time for this moment in life. Now the next several months will be the longest of her life as she awaits her first bundle of joy!

I know that it will be a beautiful baby. I pray for the health of mom and baby as well as many years of success and happiness.





This is Superstar Nic

A Lot Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

Labels: ,

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 9:29 PM, |

1 Comments:

Being an Old Fashion Diva, I can't help but wonder why they aren't married...

JenellyBean