My 50 Confessions

Monday, June 11, 2007
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



My 50 Confessions.

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
My babe

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
No

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Yep

4. Do you take compliments well?
Every now and then

5. Do you play Sudoku?
I have, but not on the regular

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you
survive?
Hell naw!

7. Do you prefer hot pockets or pizza rolls?
pizza rolls

8. If your house was on fire, what would be the 1st thing u would get?
My laptop

9. Who was the last person you slept in the same bed with?
My babe

10. Who do you text the most?
Shit uhmm….Laptop Cutie and My babe

11. Favorite children's book?
None

12. What color are your eyes?
Brown

13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Heck no.

14. Any secret admirers?
No

15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Cant remember

Where's 16?
Good question

17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Texas, LOL

18. Do you like mustard?
No

19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep all damn day!

20. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Dad

21. How long does it take you in the shower?
15 - 20 minutes

22. What movie do you want to see right now?
Ghost Rider

23. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
Shake the sheets

24. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Didn't see it

25. Do you own a camera phone?
of course

26. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Don’t even know

27. What's the last letter of your middle name?
E

28. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
About 6 during the week, but I try to catch up on the weekend

29. Do you like care bears?
No

30. What do you buy at the Movies?
Popcorn and soda

31. Do you know how to play poker?
Yeah

32. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes

33. What do you wear to sleep?
Its depends on what kinda mood I in, but most gowns or tees

34. Anything big ever happen in your town?
I guess

35. Is your hair straight or curly?
Straight

36. Do you dye your hair?
No

37. Do you like Liver and Onions?
Yes

38. Have you ever been in love?
Yeah

39. Do you like funny or serious people better?
funny

40. Ever been to L.A.?
No, but I wanna go

41. Who is on your mind right now?
my mom cause today’s her birthday

42. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Wipe Me Down by Lil Webbie

43. Do you hate chocolate?
No I love it

44. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Nothing, we don’t

45. Are you a gullible person?
no

46. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Nope

47. If you could have any job what would it be?
Lawyer

48. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes

49. What is your favorite time of day?
Night

50. Are you a generally happy person?
Sometimes…I guess




This is Superstar Nic


A Lot Closer 2 Ecstasy and I'm out!

"If you see someone without a smile today, give them one of yours!"

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Superstar Nic at 12:35 AM, |

4 Comments:

Hey! That was a good one. I think I am going to post that at my blog. Holla!
Hey Mrs. TJ! Go for it. I'll be checking it out ;-)
Lawyer? WTH????
surveys r so fun!
lol